Carmex Moisturing Lip Balm - Cherry 7.5g/0.24oz - In Jar uploaded by juliia D.

BY CARMEX

Nadjah H.
Nadjah H.
Ridgeland, MS
My mom would always keep this jar of Carmex stocked in our bathrooms and nothing else was used in our house. Well, I am all grown up now and I had run out of my beloved Carmex in a jar. Hubby came home with some other brand that was immediately thrown in the trash. He obviously did not understand my love for the familiar soothing scent, the way it immediately took care of my dry lips and the yellow cover with the white pot. I found it in the store. Picked up five.Checked out, in the car, tore into one of those wrappers, opened one of those pots and that familiar friend was back!! My chapped lips were slathered with the soothing lip balm once again!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Lancaster, KY
I have used Carmex since I was a young girl. I have very sensitive lips, and many products don't work for me, and some even make my lips worse. Carmex is the only product that works to help my chapped or dry lips. I also wear lipstick almost every day and always have to moisturizer beforehand. I use Carmex every day for it. And even when I'm not wearing lipstick, Carmex provides a sheer glossy coverage that is good for more lowkey days. This is a staple in my daily routine and the slight cherry scent is an added bonus as well.
Mariela T.
Mariela T.
Kansas City, MO
First off, the smell of this chapstick is amazing. I love how it makes your lips glossy after a couple applications. But the only thing i have against it is that shortly after, my lips start to feel dry. I re apply and later on my lips feel dry again. I have only had 1 jar of this lip balm and now I use it with other chapsticks because I use the Carmex for a glossy look and the other chapstick for moisture.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I like CarMax chapstick I like the Cherry better than the original but I feel like it if you put too much on you might have that greasy paper look and feel on your lips so you have to be careful on how much you use or like if your lips are like kind of like sticky and you're talking to like white stuff on your lips but it's definitely the best thing that I've used especially in the winter
Mariama C.
Mariama C.
Ames, IA
To be honest, this product does do its job; it makes your lips feel moisturized and healthy (especially with sustained or long term use). However, I simply could not bare the scent of the lip balm. To me, it was very strong and very harsh. I have not repurchased this product because I have found other lip balms that preform just as well or better and have a much more pleasing scent.
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I will be completely honest about this. I enjoy that the way this lip balm moisturizes my lips and it smells fantastic, but I don't really like the way that it makes my lips feel. I'm talking about the mentholated sort of feeling. It's too cool for my liking. Other than that, I will use it, if I have no other lip balm, but I prefer my Eos or Chapstick.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Rock Hill, SC
This stuff is my life saver! My lips can get seriously dry and cracked sometimes but using this Carmex product always helps! I've had the same little thing of it forever and it is finally about to run out (but I will be getting more when it does!). The taste isn't always my favorite, but it just works so darn well and makes my lips feel so good!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Anderson, SC
Scent and flavor, because let's face it lip products get eaten, are pleasant but overall it's too waxy and it makes my lips peel. I picked it up at CVS and I won't be getting it again. I don't feel like it was moisturizing. A fair protector in harsh cold weather possibly but I don't live where it would be a good seasonal purchase for me.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Plainview, MN
I have been using Carmex products for years so when I found out Carmex had a cherry flavor I was elated. However, I was disappointed in the smell of this lip balm. It smelled like bad medicine you take when you're a kid. I still think Carmex does an excellent job of repairing and protecting lips, but the cherry flavor could be improved.
octavia m.
octavia m.
Columbus, OH
The only reason why I gave this a one-star it's because CarMax is like a liquid crack for your lips it does not last long you put a new one in it comes right off but it's like your lips is addicted to it because once you stop using it your lips they crack and hurt or dry so once you start using Carmex you have to keep using it