Carmex Moisturing Lip Balm - Cherry 7.5g/0.24oz - In Jar uploaded by juliia D.Carmex Moisturing Lip Balm - Cherry 7.5g/0.24oz - In Jar uploaded by Billie-Jo P.

BY CARMEX

Ronya M.
Alsip
I think this has been the best lip balm product for my lips that i have ever tried. Small and easy to carry around. Smells great and hydrates my lips very well lasting hours.  I definitely recommend this product to others.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
In middle school I remember seeing everyone have this and I wanted one so badly. One day my mom allowed me to get it and at the time I thought it was the best thing every. The mint mixed with cherry smell made me feel like such a grown up. My lips didn't get chapped as easily with it either. Now that was over 6 years ago.
I recently went to Walgreens and decided to pick some up. Definitely not as a great as a remember. I don't like the texture of the lip balm; it's almost too oily for me. The scent reminds me of Vicks Vapor rub and I couldn't escape it because it was right under my nose. As for hydration I wasn't too disappointed in it or the way it made lips feel.
Mekaela R.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this because I have chronically chapped lips and people swear by it. Unfortunately, it did not work for me. I disliked the shape and size of the container. Being a jar it didn't fit well in my pockets, and I'm not a huge purse carrier. I also wasn't a fan of having to use my finger to apply. The casual product wasn't too bad, it smells of cherries as soon as being opened. It glides on your lips nice, but I didn't feel as if was actually soaking into them.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love carmex, especially in this cute little jar. It reminds me of my grandma because she always has this cherry carmex. The lip balm lasts a really long time because you only need one dip of your finger in the jar. The only thing I don't like it you have to put your finger in it & that can spread a lot of germs if other people are putting their finger in it.
Ashley B.
Center line, MI
Now I think Carmax is a great company but I just can't use their product anymore! I don't know if something changed in the ingredients but....I used to use this brand growing up but since I've been older whenever I use this product I get nauseous from the smell. It's like my lips soak up the product as well causing me to have to reapply it constantly. I don't know. I'd use I guess if I had to but I wouldn't buy it again.
Erin B.
Greenville, MI
I have used this product for as long as I can remember. This product keeps my lips soft and crack free, especially through the hard cold Michigan winters. This product typically last for 6 plus months and I apply it several times a day. It is in my morning routine and before I go to bed I apply.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some people absolutely love this lip balm and swear by it, but I am not one of those people. I find this product to work fairly well to get some moisture into my lips, but all other aspects of this are very off putting to me. It's waxy, heavy, and smells of cold medicine. Not a favorite at all.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was younger, Carmex was the only chapstick i would use. It's great for moisturizing and for softness if the scent is something you could get used too. If you do not like strong scents this is something that you may not want to try but it was something that I had to acquire, and I ended up loving it.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like carmex for the main reason that it really does work to not only to condition but to heal your lips. I just can't get over how thick it it. I will result to it because it is affective if necessary however i would use it as a treatment. It's not something that you can put on and wear out. Too messy
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's a reason carmex is so low for my rating. To put it bluntly this stuff doesn't moisturize. It contains ingredients that actually dry out yours lips! That means you'll have to apply more, which dries you lips out more, which creates a vicious cycle. There's much better balms out there.