Add a Photo

#520 in Lip Care
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Newkirk, OK

This is my go to chapstick. It gives my lips so much moisture and has sunscreen in it as well. Wouldn't know what to do without it. The tube is slim and will fit in your pocket and long enough that it is easy to find in your purse. I keep one in my desk, purse, night stand, make up bag. Even had one in the car until it melted.
Nadine A.
Nadine A.

This is hands down my favorite lip balm of all time. I've tried endlessly to find a lip balm that is as moisturizing as this and always regret purchasing any other one. As of late I haven't found it in my local drugstores and have been ordering it online, I can't do without this lip balm. Holy grail product right here
Krista L.
Krista L.

Love love love this stuff!!!I love the smell of it, and the feel of it on my lips. Its so easy to use and easy to find in my huge purse. I have one on my desk at work and one at home. They come in crazy designs that i love as well! This is a must get! Might as well get a few!
Merari A.
Merari A.

We all know that one chapstick that you have high standards for & lets you down. This chapstick feels good on your lips for about 20 minutes & suddenly your lips are peeling & feel more crusty than they were before! Ew, I know! That's just my experience..
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.

I like this product ok, I prefer the original carmex either in the tub or the tube. I feel like the original is more moisturizing. The packaging is nicer and it's easy to apply. I would recommend to others to try, but I will always back the original!
Halle S.
Halle S.

One of the best lip products I've ever used! Very easy to apply, Very smooth and hydrating I purchase mine at Walgreens, I have been using it for years only chap stick I'll ever use! I would definitely recommend to buy!
Katie J.
Katie J.

I have enjoyed using this carmex product in the past, however, I don't like that it seems to melt with regular use and get rather goopy in the tube. I have since moved on to the carmex daily care items.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Binghamton, NY

I love these carmex moisture sticks. They glide on so smooth and are long lasting. The packaging is nice and the scent is pleasant. Pricing is reasonable for this stick. I would purchase again.
Christiana M.
Christiana M.

I love Carmex! Not only did it leave my lips moisturized, it also keeps them feeling soft throughout the day! I would totally recommend! Five stars!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.

Its a beautiful formula. It really hydrates your lips. And its not a sticky formula like other lip balm. Could never go a day without it.