Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra-Hydrating Lip Balm Stick, 0.75 oz. (Pack of 12) uploaded by maria e.

BY CARMEX

Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.
Houston
This is by far one of the greatest finds at wallmart  ... its so silky and long lasting moisture your gareenteed be  comented on your lucious lips  this product is small and xonvient to lay over dry cracked lips or  maybe even a matte lip color not oily but give your lips a perfect shine  if you havent tried it yet please sample asap and i knowbyou wont regret
Miranda c.
Miranda c.
Carmex moisture is wonderful.  My lips were cracked dry bleeding and hurt.  I started using this Carmex Moisture and my lips are soft moisturized it healed my lips. I work in freezers off and on all day and it takes a toll of my lips but having this in my daily regimen is a huge help no more cracked bleeding lips just soft moisturized protected lips.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Newkirk, OK
This is my go to chapstick. It gives my lips so much moisture and has sunscreen in it as well. Wouldn't know what to do without it. The tube is slim and will fit in your pocket and long enough that it is easy to find in your purse. I keep one in my desk, purse, night stand, make up bag. Even had one in the car until it melted.
Lidia C.
Lidia C.
Overall I think this is ok. It's not as good as the original carmex. I bought this at Riteaid. I thought it was too greasy. The taste wasn't great either, and it was hard keeping it out of my mouth because of the consistency. I don't think I would buy this again unless I had no other choice.
Lory L.
Lory L.
Uses this when I moved from my home town to college. It was the only one they had a the dollar store right across the campus. So I bought it and now it sits in my purse for daily usage and touch up when I am getting irritated with traditional Matte lip products. I don't like my lips so dry.
Airelle H.
Airelle H.
Carbon Hill
Best chapstick I have. Helps with so many things from fever blisters to bug bites. It's like an all in one product! Definitely does way more than your typical chapstick and I got it at Walmart and I use it all the time I have many little tubs in my instrument case and in my purse!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
This lip balm is one of my favorites! I always reach for this lip balm over my thousands of lip balms that i have :) The only complaint I have is that when I'm applying it, I feel like I have to apply for a while to cover my lips. Other than that I am in love with this lip balm!!
Zoey W.
Zoey W.
La Vergne
Love this product. Leaves your lips feeling soft as a baby's bottom. I keep it in my bag all day long. I believe I bought it at Walmart, I don't even remember because I've had it so long, which is a great thing because that means it last ! I would definitely buy again !
Justis M.
Justis M.
Moreno Valley
I love using this. It's really easy to use and it's very hydrating. It wasn't too pricey for the product it is. I used this for the first time and I fell in LOVE with it. The packaging is very nice and simple. I recommend this to all my friends and family all the time!
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
Memphis
I love the sleek packaging of this product! It looks so modern. You get what you pat for though because it was pricier than most chapsticks. I bought it at Walmart, and this was my first time trying it out. I think I would buy it again after I run out of this tube.