Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra-Hydrating Lip Balm Stick, 0.75 oz. (Pack of 12) uploaded by maria e.

BY CARMEX

Photo (1)
Miranda c.
Miranda c.
Review for: Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra-Hydrating Lip Balm Stick, 0.75 oz. (Pack of 12)
Carmex moisture is wonderful.  My lips were cracked dry bleeding and hurt.  I started using this Carmex Moisture and my lips are soft moisturized it healed my lips. I work in freezers off and on all day and it takes a toll of my lips but having this in my daily regimen is a huge help no more cracked bleeding lips just soft moisturized protected lips.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Newkirk, OK
This is my go to chapstick. It gives my lips so much moisture and has sunscreen in it as well. Wouldn't know what to do without it. The tube is slim and will fit in your pocket and long enough that it is easy to find in your purse. I keep one in my desk, purse, night stand, make up bag. Even had one in the car until it melted.
Zoey W.
Zoey W.
La Vergne
Love this product. Leaves your lips feeling soft as a baby's bottom. I keep it in my bag all day long. I believe I bought it at Walmart, I don't even remember because I've had it so long, which is a great thing because that means it last ! I would definitely buy again !
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
I like this product ok, I prefer the original carmex either in the tub or the tube. I feel like the original is more moisturizing. The packaging is nicer and it's easy to apply. I would recommend to others to try, but I will always back the original!
Kamara H.
Kamara H.
This was a lot like using a salve but it didn't keep my lips moisturized for very long. I like the tube but it didn't make my lips soft like I thought. What I did like was that it didn't have that harsh "burn" of carmex and it smells really good.
Krista L.
Krista L.
Love love love this stuff!!!I love the smell of it, and the feel of it on my lips. Its so easy to use and easy to find in my huge purse. I have one on my desk at work and one at home. They come in crazy designs that i love as well! This is a must get! Might as well get a few!
Michal H.
Michal H.
Worland, WY
The best carmex lip balm in my opinion. Super moisturizing! And I love the slanted tip for applying that's the best part. It smells like vanilla and it lasts on my lips for 4 hrs at a time. I would recommend to all family and friends!❤
Nadine A.
Nadine A.
This is hands down my favorite lip balm of all time. I've tried endlessly to find a lip balm that is as moisturizing as this and always regret purchasing any other one. As of late I haven't found it in my local drugstores and have been ordering it online, I can't do without this lip balm. Holy grail product right here
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Paducah
This has been by far my favorite lip moisturizer, leaves my lips feeling refreshed and energized with a great flavor too. It's slender tube is easily stored in pocket or small pouch great for sun burned or cracked lips!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Cleburne, TN
Helps keep my lips most during the hot Texas summers. I usually get it at Walmart or heb.  My kids love using it as well. I highly suggest for anyone who has dry lips. Comes neatly packaged and prices right. The cherry if my favorite.  But my kids love them all.