Carmex® Moisture Plus Ultra-hydrating Lip Balm Stick uploaded by maria e.

BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Carmex® Moisture Plus Ultra-hydrating Lip Balm Stick
  • "I love all of carmex lip products! They all help my dry lips feel hydrated and smooth! " in 25 reviews
  • "One of the best lip products I've ever used! Very easy to apply, Very smooth and hydrating I purchase mine at Walgreens, I have been using it for years only chap stick I'll ever use! I would definitely recommend to buy!" in 22 reviews
Airelle H.
Best chapstick I have. Helps with so many things from fever blisters to bug bites. It's like an all in one product! Definitely does way more than your typical chapstick and I got it at Walmart and I use it all the time I have many little tubs in my instrument case and in my purse!
Justis M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love using this. It's really easy to use and it's very hydrating. It wasn't too pricey for the product it is. I used this for the first time and I fell in LOVE with it. The packaging is very nice and simple. I recommend this to all my friends and family all the time!
Yaquelin L.
I really dont like using the cermax lip bolm product. For me i feel like it dries up to quick. It certainly did not meet my expectations. I've used it several times its always the same this dries too fast. I wouldnt recommend this product.
Kinyetta J.
High Point, NC
My favorite type of carmex. leaves nice and soft. Perfect for the winter months when its cold and leaves your skin exposed to the elements. Always keep this in my pocket, exceeded my expectations
hadeel d.
Philadelphia
I liked this product. I had never purchased it prior to buying it this time. Yes it is easy to apply and use. It lasted a couple of months and very vice texture. It wasn't the priciest thing but it could be cheaper. I definitely would recommend to others
🌸Reesespeices🌸 P.
This has saved my lips so many times! I keep one of these everywhere because they really do feel amazing. I feel this brand is underrated sometimes but this product is one of its best!
Zoe C.
Burlington, VT
Perfect for chapped lips. The packaging is sleek and perfect for throwing in your purse. If you want to wear a liquid lipstick but don't want the dryness put this on 10 minutes before wipe it off before applying lipstick and your lips won't be dry!
Destiny F.
Carmex forever has been the best hydrating product for my lips. It's easy to apply and keeps them so soft even when I was on acne pills that dried me out SOOOOOOOO much. I would buy this again and again
Kristan W.
Knob Noster, MO
These are my favorite of the Carmex family. Smells wonderful and feels even better. The price is great and the quality is even better! Definitely went beyond my expectations
Vena  D.
Van Buren, AR
One of my favorite go to chap sticks ... been using is forever none. Very long lasting . The packaging on it was okay could be better & very good price on product .