BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+  O que vocês achara...1 Answers
  • Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex® Moisture Plus Ultra-hydrating Lip Balm Stick
  • "I use this as a "gloss" when I have chapped lips it gives your lips a nice natural shine " in 180 reviews
  • "I love all of carmex lip products! They all help my dry lips feel hydrated and smooth! " in 25 reviews
  • "One of the best lip products I've ever used! Very easy to apply, Very smooth and hydrating I purchase mine at Walgreens, I have been using it for years only chap stick I'll ever use! I would definitely recommend to buy!" in 22 reviews
Alyson J.
Mesa
like this product quite a bit. It keeps my lips smooth and has a very nice smell. A lot of people smell medicine when they smell Carmex but I usually smell a bit of vanilla. I really enjoy this and can definitely feel it working, as it tingles just a little bit. Also the two that I bought had a very pretty pattern on the outside (possibly limited addition?). The one thing I didn't like about it is when I scrolled the product completely up to see how much I had left it got stuck resulting in me having to throw one of them away. I take that into fault I shouldn't have done that, so if you buy this product don't be stupid like I was and scroll it up completely. Other than that great product and most definitely repurchase, as the price was pretty cheap.
Melanie P.
So I actually would really like Carmex to continue making this because I bought this a while ago and it was possibly my favorite lip balm ever. Especially the tinted lip balm it was amazing. It was a great value and it worked very well. Not to mention it was the perfect color so you didn’t need anything else on your lips it was like a 3 in one product. Can’t say enough good things about this product. Strongly recommend.
Kelsey A.
Saint Johns, MI
This product is a must have during summertime! Whenever I go to the pool or the beach I make sure to keep a tube handy! Not only do I love the shade of berry, it also smells good! But that's not the best part, it keeps your lips feeling smooth and hydrated! And thanks to the SPF 15 in it, you don't have to worry about getting dried or burnt lips which is never any fun!
Kelsey A.
Saint Johns, MI
Another one of my favorites! Not only does it help protect my lips during the warm weather season with the SPF 15 in it BUT the subtle color it gives my lips is awesome! No need to apply lipstick thanks to the subtle color it gives AND all while keeping my lips hydrated and protected from the sun! A must have in my opinion!
Mel A.
Much more appealing than the original Carmex medicine smell, though...I must be extra picky because I'm not super wild about most cherry flavored/scented things unless it's a real cherry.
It does a good job repairing post sun/wind chapped lips and lasts through a few glasses of a beverage.
Paige D.
This is a nice product. My mother uses it more than I do but I do own one. It’s gives your lips a nice tint, without the drying factor lipstick has. It is a little to greasy for me. But that may be a personal preference. I do prefer tinted Vaseline when it comes to tinted chapsticks.
Isis aka Greg A.
Keystone Heights
My use of this product really comes in intervals as I lose and find it again, so this may not be the world's greatest review. Whenever I do actually have this product on hand I do find myself using it frequently. It hydrates the lips pretty well and keeps them looking good.
Jalessa L.
Lake Charles
Carmen hydrating Lip is a really great product. This is my everyday go to product. I get this product from Walmart or Walgreens. Yes all my expectations were met and it is very easy to use and apply. Yes this is my go to I always buy this Lip product.
🅿️A I.
zephryhills fl
LOVE THIS! it makes my lips super hydrated and lasts almost all day! Very well formulated. Most chapsticks I use are grainy or too oily or wear off in minutes! This is so smooth and buttery and only requires few applications throughout the day!
Aliena H.
Ponca City
Love this sleek balm! Silky smooth texture, Pampers your lips. Way better than I expected. I love this product. Will always buy this product. Used multiple times. Stays on for a good amount of time and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!
Tayná T.