BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Is Soothes.  It Heals.  It Protects.® Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm. Vitamin & Aloe Moisturizing Protection. Sunscreen SPF 15. Slant Tip The best of both worlds are coming together with hydrating moisture meeting sheer color.  Perfect for any occasion and easy to apply - no mirror required!  Formulated with vitamin E, Aloe, Shea butter, and SPF, Carmex Moisture Plus™ tinted lip balm gives you moisture, a hint of shine and color all in one sleek package. For over 70 years, the Woelbing family has been making Carmex® lip balm.  Tested on family members - never on animals!

• I love to use the traditional Carmex. Does anyone think t...4 Answers
  • Do you feel like this chapstick really does it job? 5 Answers
  • Has anyone ever felt that their lips got addicted to Carm...3 Answers
Carmex® Moisture Plus Hydrating Lip Balm
  • "My new favorite lip balm! I use lip balm all the time, especially during the winter as my lips always get so dry, so I am always looking and trying new kinds. Had heard through the grapevine about the Ultra hydrating carmex balm and I had to have. Only problem-could not find it in the stores around me! Almost bought it off Amazon for almost $8, but miraculously and by complete accident, I found it at Walmart right around the start of the holidays! I guess every year they put out limited edition print ones or something and I lucked out! Anyway, tried it on and I was in love!! Goes on so smooth, no tackiness like regular carmex or chapstick, and you still get that cooling effect like the regular carmex. I love it, and will be buying a bunch asap just in case it becomes hard to find again. Seriously, the best lip balm ever. I even put it on as a primer before any lip color I may be using. I recommend this stuff 110%!!!!!" in 35 reviews
  • "I love Carmex and this is one of my favorite lines they have came out with. They are a little tinted but work as well as Carmex." in 10 reviews
  • "This lip balm is great to use for prepping your lips before makeup and for also using it bar for you go to sleep." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to anyone although it melts super easily and it has started to melt even being in my pocket for to long but it works wonders on my lips" in 2 reviews
Cierra K.
Kansas City , MO
Babbbyyyy when this first came out years ago (2009-2010 I believe) me and my mom stocked up on these! I can’t even explain to you the formula of this just know it was super creamy and super moisturizing like nothing ever made before! Carmen did it with this one! But I gave it 4 stars because they discontinued for a while then brought it back and it was different than before still good but not as good as the first making of it. The packaging is nice and sleek and it’s only less than 5 dollars and worth the try!
Jeanette S.
I recently purchased the @carmex moisture plus lip balm with sunscreen lip balm. Is gentle to the lips it feels cool. Very effective specially if you suffer from dry lips. I definitely recommend it to everyone this summer. I’m totally in love with it is better then the regular carmex. Carmex® Moisture Plus Hydrating Lip Balm
N A.
Wheeling , IL
I love carmax for my lip needs. They hydrate and make my lips feel so soft and plump. I love how it leaves a tingly feeling. It lets me know I will get good results to nourish my lips. Such a great product I keep these in my car, backpack, diaper bag ❤️
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Y'all, if you're looking for a gloss without the sticky mess, this is the way to go 😍 The 3-in-1 is very hydrating, and I instantly saw a difference after putting it on. The moisture tint says House Red, but it's a sheer enough tint that my lips look like they're alive.
Abby F.
Augusta , ME
I use this typically in the winter when my lips get really chapped and it’s a miracle saver! It’s very affordable and you can buy it almost anywhere! I’ve always loved Carmex brand. Mostly because it’s a incredible lip balm for the price!
MADELEINE W.
Campbell, CA
I have tried many versions of Carmex Chapstick products, however this is definitely my favorite one by far. The moisture on your lips from the specific Chapstick last for quite some time and you do not have to reapply that often
Goddess o.
This lip balm is so CUTE for starters! The vile it’s in is so cute and feminine I love it! The product it’s self is great as well the spf is a PLUS! Especially since I live In the desert this comes in handy
Shiricka T.
Okemah, OK
I absolutely love Carmex. It is my go to forum dry lips. I wear it year around! I have one everywhere, in my car, my desk, purse, office, coat pocket, just about anywhere I might need Carmex I have one stashed somewhere!
Nicolette H.
Lincoln, NE
Very good chapstick!! It is one of my go tos for chapstick. Keeps my lips luscious and moisturized while some other chapsticks actually do the opposite. It even gives a glossy appearance. It is is not pricey and lasts!
Kelsey A.
Saint Johns, MI
LOVE this product! I always make sure to keep a tube on hand during the summer time, as my lips seem to get damaged easily from the sun. This not only helps to protect against sun damage with the SPF 15 that's in it BUT it also keeps my lips from getting dried out and burnt which is never a good feeling. I am SO happy that I discovered this product!
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Do you feel like this chapstick really does it job?
Ile Ana T.
Has anyone had any allergic reactions with this brand?
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
Does anyone find this product to be better than the chapstick brand?
Is the smell still cherry?
Alisha E.
Clio, MI
I love to use the traditional Carmex. Does anyone think that this works better?