BY CARMEX

• Nunca usei , será que é bom mesmo ?1 Answers
  • Is this a good moisturizer? My lips are so chapped and no...11 Answers
  • What flavor of carmex do you guys prefer ?6 Answers
Carmex Lip Moisturizing Click-Stick Strawberry Balm
  • "I have been using Carmex for years and am never let down. I like the medicated balm. It really heals dry and chapped lips " in 151 reviews
  • "Thanks to this, I always smell like delicious strawberry. This is a beach bag must have. There's no better way to protect your beautiful lips from sunburn. I promise. It goes on smoothly, smells great, stays on, has a light gloss. If you're looking for a moisturizing balm with SPF, this is the perfect pick. " in 71 reviews
  • "Carmex is the only ChapStick I use. Its smells good . when u first use it it leaves a little flaking n peeling in your lips but afterward u start using it everyday it leaves them smooth n soft " in 29 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite lip balms." in 1 review
  • "Carmed is my go to lip balm for the cold winter months." in 1 review
Katie J.
I love Carmex! I never cared for the cherry scent but the strawberry makes it 10x better! Carmex is the best chapstick that actually helps your damaged lips and makes them soft again so fast. The only thing is the taste. I know you’re not supposed to eat it but I do tend to lick my lips a lot and the taste is aweful. Some chapsticks are flavored (though still not edible.)
Lesa G.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the wat its stored in a stick. It goes quick because i honestly love it. Its long lasting and very soft. It meet all of my expectations. I reccomend it to anyone. I got it at the nearest drugstore. Easy to apply. Its always good to have around. I reccomened it to anyone.
Jalessa L.
Lake Charles
Once again Carmex has done it again. I literally have all good thing to say about this product I am a repeat use. Yes very easy to apply nice and simple applicator. Pricing has a great value and never thought it was pricey. Yes always recommend Carmex to family and friends.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
I like that they put a strawberry twist on the original Carmex. The product works great and the price is appropriate. It’s very easy to use and is found at any drugstore and even some gas stations. I would recommend this to others because of the price and easy application.
Cate L.
Claremont, NH
One of my favorite lip balms in stick form. Super easy to carry in your pocket or purse/bag. Best of all they’re super accessible at most local drug stores and at a great affordable price. The product itself is amazing! Your lips feel super nourished and hydrated.
rhyann r.
Leesburg, GA
I use it at bedtime. I love it I’ve used it for years. It’s a great product at a great value. The tubes are strong. I would definitely keep buying this product. One tube can last for months. Definitely will continue using this product
Victoria H.
Leonville, LA
MOST AMAZING CHAPSTICK ON EARTH!! i will forever use this. i can have chapped lips in the morning, put this on, and within a few hours they will be super soft again. i HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for a good chapstick.
Edina A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I like the carmex lip balms better than the original carmex. The original one would come right off, but this stays on my lips a lot longer. They keep my lips really soft and I like that the consistency is a little thicker
Bianca C.
Fresno, CA
Very nice and moisturizing. Its a good lip balm! Its very fast and east to use! Very affordable its worth the couple dollars. Packaging is simple but nice! Would recommend I'll definitely be buying this again!
Jaleesa S.
Been using this since birth. Multipack is a must-have bc I use them so much and lose them often. . Might make your lips a little greasy but lips will not be dry. Your lips will become addicted to the formula.
Brittany  G.
Dover , PA
Is this a good moisturizer? My lips are so chapped and nothing seems to help
Brenda L.
What flavor of carmex do you guys prefer ?
Tara B.
What is your favorite flavor?
Shaik S.
Will it work for chapped lips
Maeli V.
Nunca usei , será que é bom mesmo ?