BY CARMEX

• Nunca usei , será que é bom mesmo ?1 Answers
  • Is this a good moisturizer? My lips are so chapped and nothing seem...11 Answers
  • What flavor of carmex do you guys prefer ?6 Answers
  • "It works great and the flavor was good. " in 1 review
  • "Cant go wrong with basic Carmex." in 1 review
  • "Carmed is my go to lip balm for the cold winter months." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of lipgloss but everyone thinks I'm wearing lip gloss and wanna know where I got it." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite lip balms." in 1 review
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Atlanta
I have always had problems with dry and chapped lips and I have tried a lot of different products and nothing ever really worked. About five or so years ago, I was at a drugstore check-out and saw a display of Carmex and figured what did I have to lose, so I bought it and as they say, "The rest is History". I am so pleased with Carmex that I share it with my family and friends and they all like it too. I never go anywhere without it and there is always a tube next to my bed.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Everyone always talked so highly of this product that I've always wanted to test it out. So when I finally purchased it, I was really excited to see how good it was. However, I didn't see what the hype was about. Yes, it's a good product but I didn't feel that it was anything extraordinary about the product that made it live up to the expectations that people had set up for me.
Jaida L.
Jaida L.
Dallas, TX
My mom and I have always used this brand when I had dry cracking lips this was always there and it helped a lot of my family everybody in my family uses it I love the texture and the icey hot feeling on my lips it make it feeling like it's actually doing something to my lips and I love it so much I have literally never used any other brand besides this one for my lips
Phuong H.
Phuong H.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked like a charm for the first 2-3 months, then the miracles faded and now it just "sits" on my lips without actually sinking in to moisturize. The smell is strong, and pretty chemical-y so I'm not a big fan, but I do like the menthol, tingling feel.

I commit to always reviewing products honestly (regardless of those I purchase on my own or complimentary products).
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR
Review for: Lip Moisturizing Click-Stick With Sunscreen SPF 15 Strawberry Flavor Balm 0.15 oz
I picked the strawberry vaseline flavored Carmex up one cold night while I was out. My lips were feeling dry and getting chapped. I applied this, and in an instant my lips felt smoother. I definitely recommend this to someone who loves a moisturized lip balm. It doesn't have a strong smell of strawberry. It is creamy like vaseline and it is thicker than chapstick.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Lubbock, TX
Ive used Carmex since i was a child, and its never disappointed. The smell isn't unpleasant, and its very moisturizing. the only problem is that it can sometimes go on very thick, and has a very strong smell and taste. Its not unpleasant, just definitely can tell its there. However, its extremely moisturizing and i don't have to reapply often
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
I love Carmex the kind that comes in the little jar and so I bought these click sticks thinking I would get the same results. Although they are pretty moisturizing , they're not as moisturizing as the jelly. Also, if you happen to bite your lips while this product is on, it leaves a pretty nasty after taste in your mouth.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
My absolute favorite! It gives a slight tingle when going on the lips, but nothing too overbearing. The tingle lets me know it's working. I also love the consistency and how smooth it leaves your lips. I love the click-stick because it's mess free and convenient. Strawberry Carmex has and will be my go to chapstick.
Judi C.
Judi C.
Greensburg, PA
You'll never find me without a Click-stick of Carmex in my bag! I've tried many lip balms in the past, and Carmex is the most soothing on severely chapped lips in the winter. It also lasts longer than most other brands - others leave lips dry minutes after applying, but Carmex leave lips moisturized and glossy!
Jaid H.
Jaid H.
Grand Prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
While Carmex does what other lip balms do, there's some additional too. I feel that after using Carmex, your lips need the extra strength of Carmex as if other products won't supply as much moisture. The product essentially moisturizes or coats my lips but has me feeling dryer than normal after it has worn off.
Brittany  G.
Brittany G.
Dover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good moisturizer? My lips are so chapped and nothing seems to help
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
What flavor of carmex do you guys prefer ?
Tara B.
Tara B.
What is your favorite flavor?
Shaik S.
Shaik S.
Will it work for chapped lips
Maeli V.
Maeli V.
Nunca usei , será que é bom mesmo ?