Carmex Lip Conditioner Everday uploaded by angela d.

BY CARMEX

Carmex® Everyday Lip Conditioner.
New!
Creamy.
Fast absorbing.
Non-greasy.
13 moisturizers for soft, smooth lips.
Orange flavor. see more...

Emily R.
Emily R.
Etowah, NC
Review for: Everyday Lip Conditioner Orange 0.2 oz; 5.67 g
I have tried many chapsticks and I have found that Carmex is the BEST! I love using the Carmex Lip Conditioner. The price is good and is a great value. You can buy this at any drugstore, grocery store, or Walmart. I highly recommend trying this product, especially at this time of year when the cold, dry air chaps your lips.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Everyday Lip Conditioner Orange 0.2 oz; 5.67 g
I used to use this product when I had very chapped lips. It was a few years ago so I'm a little hazy on how much I liked it but I believe I did like the product. It kept my lips moisturized and was very easy to apply. I'm not sure if I'll go back to it again but I think it was what I needed and enjoyed when I did use it!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Lakeside, AZ
Review for: Everyday Lip Conditioner Orange 0.2 oz; 5.67 g
So I'll give them credit, it is very moisturizing. But I cant get over the scent. any carmex product I've tried has this weird balmy scent and taste to it that's just...irritating. But it does heal up any dryness and cracking very quickly, so I don't have to use it often. Would recommend if you have chronic lip dryness!
Maribel S.
Maribel S.
Mountain View, CA
I don't like Carmex, it feels great going on but throughout the day it's like I have to keep applying more and more of the stuff or my lips get chapped faster. It's easy to apply, but don't like the feeling and dryness it leaves when it dissipates. I wouldn't recommend and it doesn't stay on very long.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
College Station, TX
Review for: Everyday Lip Conditioner Orange 0.2 oz; 5.67 g
This lib balms is great and it does the job, but what I really don't like about this product is the feeling of the actual lip balm when it comes in contact with my lips. That could just be a personal preference and desperate times call for desperate measures but i don't this I would buy this again.
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Review for: Everyday Lip Conditioner Orange 0.2 oz; 5.67 g
I'm a fan of caermex when I buy them I always buy like six or seven to make sure I don't run out of them it keeps my lips moisturize it's not sticky and it good when it start getting cold and your lips started getting chapped I will always buy my Carmex and I buy them in rite aid or Duane READE
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Sunderland, MA
Review for: Everyday Lip Conditioner Orange 0.2 oz; 5.67 g
I honestly only use carmex once winter is here. It is my serious lip balm and helps with some winter chapped lips. I usually get it at CVS or Walmart. It comes at a good price and like I said I buy it every single winter. If you live in a cold climate like Mass then you should give this a try.
Nell N.
Nell N.
West Hartford, CT
Review for: Everyday Lip Conditioner Orange 0.2 oz; 5.67 g
When I can't get Burt's Bees, this is what I'll go for. It doesn't smell great and is not as thick as Burt's, but it's really medicated to make your lips soft and smooth - you just have to apply more often than usual. Definitely a good lip balm if your lips are ravaged.
Debi F.
Debi F.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Everyday Lip Conditioner Orange 0.2 oz; 5.67 g
As someone who tends to get extremely dry lips, Carmex Lip Conditioner is the one that is always in my purse, by my bed, in the car or in my pockets. I buy several at a time so I always have one handy to keep my lips moist. Highly recommend this product to everyone.
Ann P.
Ann P.
Minneapolis, MN
I feel that this does a good job of adding moisture but I dislike the medical smell that it has. I also don't like how it feels after I have applied it and go to drink something. It gets clumpy and leaves a greasy film on my cup and straw. I wouldn't buy it again.