Carmex Lip Conditioner Everday uploaded by angela d.

BY CARMEX

Carmex® Everyday Lip Conditioner.
New!
Creamy.
Fast absorbing.
Non-greasy.
13 moisturizers for soft, smooth lips.
Orange flavor. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jordan B.
Lakeside, AZ
So I'll give them credit, it is very moisturizing. But I cant get over the scent. any carmex product I've tried has this weird balmy scent and taste to it that's just...irritating. But it does heal up any dryness and cracking very quickly, so I don't have to use it often. Would recommend if you have chronic lip dryness!
Maribel S.
Mountain View, CA
I don't like Carmex, it feels great going on but throughout the day it's like I have to keep applying more and more of the stuff or my lips get chapped faster. It's easy to apply, but don't like the feeling and dryness it leaves when it dissipates. I wouldn't recommend and it doesn't stay on very long.
Cristina C.
College Station, TX
This lib balms is great and it does the job, but what I really don't like about this product is the feeling of the actual lip balm when it comes in contact with my lips. That could just be a personal preference and desperate times call for desperate measures but i don't this I would buy this again.
Rosemary M.
I'm a fan of caermex when I buy them I always buy like six or seven to make sure I don't run out of them it keeps my lips moisturize it's not sticky and it good when it start getting cold and your lips started getting chapped I will always buy my Carmex and I buy them in rite aid or Duane READE
Nell N.
West Hartford, CT
When I can't get Burt's Bees, this is what I'll go for. It doesn't smell great and is not as thick as Burt's, but it's really medicated to make your lips soft and smooth - you just have to apply more often than usual. Definitely a good lip balm if your lips are ravaged.
Debi F.
Fresno, CA
As someone who tends to get extremely dry lips, Carmex Lip Conditioner is the one that is always in my purse, by my bed, in the car or in my pockets. I buy several at a time so I always have one handy to keep my lips moist. Highly recommend this product to everyone.
Ann P.
Minneapolis, MN
I feel that this does a good job of adding moisture but I dislike the medical smell that it has. I also don't like how it feels after I have applied it and go to drink something. It gets clumpy and leaves a greasy film on my cup and straw. I wouldn't buy it again.
Desireé R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love old school carmex. This reminds me of that, but I like that it's in a tube and I don't have to worry about whether or not my hands are clean before I put it on. It keeps my lips moisturized, even without having to apply it all the time. I really like it!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
This is definitely a chapstick to keep around with you anywhere you go, it works intensely every time you use it no matter how damaged your lips are. They also help cold sores on your lips! I would totally recommend this chapstick, it is great and afforadable
Meah S.
Chalmette, LA
With carmex it leaves a burn and I have to say I love it it feel like it's Moisturizing my lips and make me ready to list all I have to do is remove the cap apply to top and bottom lip a very light coat by hourly and you are good to go for the rest of you day