Carmex® Lip Conditioner Everday uploaded by angela d.

BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Carmex® Everyday Lip Conditioner.
New!
Creamy.
Fast absorbing.
Non-greasy.
13 moisturizers for soft, smooth lips.
Orange flavor.

• I’ve never tried this product before but I’ll really love...2 Answers
Carmex® Lip Conditioner Everday
  • "I love this stuff!!! It feels so good on dry, cracked, burning lips. It's my favorite and great taste " in 86 reviews
  • "Love love love! I really like this brand because it is thick and it is conditioning. It doesn't have the best smell but it works great for me." in 15 reviews
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
This product is always a go to chapstick for winter. It works great and prevents wind burn and chapped lips. I can’t complain about this product. I’d recommend it to all. Chapstick is smooth to the touch, provides a protective layer, and is of a better quality than most lip balms. My friends and family members were all getting me hooked. The craziest part though is that the men in my life prefer it the most. They can be found at many store, and the variety of flavors are all wonderful.
member-2c26660fa
Shreveport, Louisiana
Soothes and replenishes my lips. Never have I ever been unsatisfied with a Carmex product! It’s affordable and a gets the job done! Carmex is my go to in the winter! I would definitely buy this product again!
Sue R.
Saint Paul, MN
I know there is a huge following for Carmex, I am not one of them. I cant take the smell of this stuff. I agree with a previous reviewer, that you can smell it on other people when they have it on. They smell kind of like menthol or medicine. I wouldn't buy it due to the smell alone, but I also don't like the greasiness of it either. Just not my product.
Lisa S.
Asheville, NC
I will hand it to Carmex - this stuff works. You will not have dry chapped lips. Put it on twice, maybe three times a day and you are good to go. The downside? The flavor is a little too medicinal. They make flavored versions, but I am not into fruit-flavored lips. If you like that kind of thing, you are set!
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
I use lip balm daily, but did not like this particular balm at all. It was very mediciney smelling. Since I've tried it, I noticed that I can smell when other people are wearing it and I do not find that to be a desirable feature to my lip balm or beauty routine. I would not buy it again for that reason.
Nikki H.
This Carmex lip balm has tremendously helped my cracked lips. I am unfortunate in the sense I have cracked lips all year round and before Carmex I would constantly have to apply chapstick all throughout the day. However, since using Carmex I only apply it once and it's usually on top of my lipstick to give it a little shine.
Brittany E.
This stuff makes your lips smooth for the time being, but after it's all dry it seriously chaps your lips even more than before! It's like it chapped my lips to make me use more product, then when I run out, they get more of my money, It's not a long lasting wear or conditioner at all.
Amber P.
Mokena, IL
Great for instantly relieving chapped lips. I used the product everyday in the winter. It is a definite must for the winter. I even used it for my nose when I have a cold and the skin between my nose and lips become chapped. I would highly recommend this to others.
Autumn H.
El Paso , TX
Got to have lip care for sure. It is one of my top priorites. I like this better in the container but I dont mind it in this tub. It last a while without having to reapply and is of course easy to use, its lip care, not to much science. I always have one around.
Whitney C.
El Dorado, AR
Used daily. Really helps keeps my lips moist and keeps it from cracking. Yes it does meet my expectations. Like the fact it is easy to use. I have used this product for many years, probably since my early teens. Strongly recommend for others to use.
Amber O.
I’ve never tried this product before but I’ll really love to...is this product effective?