Carmex Lip Balm 4.25 grams

by Carmex

Original Stick is a hardworking, medicated lip balm. Helps to moisturize dry lips with cocoa seed butter Helps provide long-lasting moisture protection with petrolatum Plus, our Original medicated lip balm stick includes broad spectrum SPF 15 that’s water resistant for up to 80 minutes. Helps prevent sunburn when applied regularly Helps decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun, if used as directed with other sun protection measures. How To Use:- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating Immediately after towel drying At least every 2 hours Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Additional Information: - Brand: Carmex Condition: Brand New Type: Lip Balm Active IngredientsPurpose Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone) 2.5% Sunscreen Ethylhexyl Salicylate (Octisalate) 3.0% Sunscreen Homosalate 5.0% Sunscreen Octocrylene 4.0% Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients:- petrolatum, lanolin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, ozokerite, cetyl esters, paraffin, beeswax, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, camphor, menthol, flavor, salicylic acid, phenol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carmex Lip Balm 4.25 grams!
Alexis W.
San Augustine, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This keeps my lips from getting chapped. I’m a repeated user. My grandmother introduced me to this brand. There’s no way I can suggest in improving this product. I recommend this product to every body.
Michelle C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to brand for chapped lips, especially during the drier winter months. I can't ever go back to chapstick or even EOS after using this. The medicated balm acts quickly to soothe chapped lips and the added SPF is definitely a plus. On top of that, you can buy this at Wal-Mart or Dollar Tree for only a dollar. You can't beat that!
Hanna D.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Great chapstick always have it with me and never go anywhere without it !! Definitely soothes my chapped lips in the winter
T Q.
N
I love this lip balm like Oprah loves bread. Seriously. I will even say I like it better than Burts bees (yeah I did that). It's cooling and emollient and it moisturizes really well. It works great under lip pencil or any really dry matte lip products.

Looking for your answer?