BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Carmex® Lime Twist Ultra Smooth Lip Balm
  • "Great and amazing for the moister that your lips may be needing! this is random but i also love the cranking up sound the bottom retractor of the lip balm makes i don't know why. but i recommend this if you have flaky dry lips." in 3 reviews
Ashley N.
I love the SPF but I'm not sold on the tingly feeling it leaves on my lips...or the weird smell. I get a hint of lime, and then a whopping dose of a more chemical scent that lasts much longer than the lime. It doesn't last very long and I have to reapply frequently. It does feel really nice while it lasts. Not bad for a drugstore cheapie, but definitely not the best either.
Jenna H.
Chicago , IL
I want to like it... I really do but there's such a bad taste to Carmex. I was hoping that the twist of lime would help but it doesn't. It feels great on the lips but it wears off quickly and leaves you needing more to hydrate.
cecilia r.
Melissa P.
West Allis, WI
A summer ☀️ must have. The lime twist gives it an extra summer feeling. Helps me get through my dry lips. 💋 It works better than other chap sticks.
H L.
Singapore
It smells wonderful. Minty lime smell. It primes my lips well but I would expect a better product that can do something about my dry lips
Ashley H.
Great product. Makes your lips smooth. A little too waxy. Hate the white clumps that you get in the corner of your mouth.
Amanda B.
Blue Springs, MO
Best product! Its really helping my horribly chapped lips that hurt and this has been the only product to soothe it!
Arkela B.
I love this stuff! Carmex with a hint of lime leaves my lips super soft and the hint of lime reminds me of summer!
Nicole C.
Grafton, ND
Awesome Moisturizing lip balm. SPF 15, soft lime scent. Affordable and easy to use with the click stick.
Alyssa K.
Ocala, FL
Very moisturizing and creamy let up to four hours and makes my lips less chapped