Carmex® Lil Drugstore Products Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by caiti d.Carmex® Lil Drugstore Products Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Rebecca D.

BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing lip balm heals dry and chapped lips while protecting them from further damage.Natural emollients are added to your lips locking in your own body's natural moisture. Provides SPF 15 sun protection. Alleviates cold sore symptoms. Flavor: Cherry.LIL00032. 00032. LIL DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS LIL DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS Moisturizing Lip Balm.

• I have really dry lips would this product be good for me 1 Answers
Carmex® Lil Drugstore Products Moisturizing Lip Balm
  • "I love this Cherry Carmex for my lips. I usually put this stuff on at night before I go to bed and in the morning my lips are so soft. It gets me through the Fall and Winter when it's really dry out." in 56 reviews
  • "This is the best lip balm ever. I prefer this to Burt's Bees, EOS, and ChapStick. It gives off a thick, moisturizing layer that is so good that it is will stay on overnight. " in 14 reviews
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
Whitney M.
College Sta, TX
Literally couldn't live without this stuff. I use it every single day, multiple times a day. I got mine at Walgreens and it was super cheap and last forever! I find if you roll it all the way down it saves it longer!
Thu N.
Silver Spring, MD
Besides vaseline, this is my go-to lip balm. I have sensitive lips that can break out when using certain products. This is one of the products that I can depend on to not cause me any issues. I do prefer applying with my finger or dabbing a small amount on my lips and then distributing with my finger so they it doesn't feel like there's too much on. Slight smell to it but nothing that's bothersome.
Jasmine E.
Marietta, GA
My lips are always dry so I'm usually looking for something to keep them moisturized throughout the day. Carmex is something I've seen many people I know buy and use and it works perfectly for them. It will keep me moisturized, but always results in my lips peeling, which sucks. I use it when I can't find my go-to chapstick.
Lex T.
Carmex is my favorite lip balm. I have used this brand since I was little and while I prefer the little squeeze tube, this works just the same and is a lifesaver for my chapped lips! It's basically unscented which is nice if you don't like scented/flavored balms and doesn't leave your lips too shiny after applying.
Pa Kou X.
This product is one of the 4 lip balms in my purse or bedside table.  I love it.  It has sunscreen of spf 15 and is broad spectrum (protects my lips from UVA and UVB rays!!!)  I like that I can feel it work right away.  I can always trust this product to work even if I decide to try out another product.
Lorna T.
Port Clinton, OH
This has been a staple in my purse for years.  I work in a hospital, and the dry air causes my lips to dry out quickly.  I use Carmex and would recommend it every time.  I am a repeat user of this very inexpensive lip balm, and will continue to buy it over and over again.
Katie C.
Casselberry, FL
I always opt for Carmex because it really moisturizes my lips. I like the original flavor and quite honestly the medicated lip balm feel. It lasts for a while, and then I will just reapply! Carmex original lip balm is almost always on my lips! I definitely recommend this for others.
Chandler P.
This is my absolute favorite chapstick of all time. I highly highly recommend this product!!! If you want soft, smooth, & creamy lips that last more than a few hours, I definitely recommend this product. He formula is so great for dry, chapped lips, and even cures your lips as well.
Viridiana G.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Carmex does the job when you need a quick moisture for your lips. My lips have been super chapped on night, and then well-moisturized the next day with the help of this chapstick. The only downside sometimes is the strong cherry scent and taste, which my boyfriend hates.
Celine H.
Mørkøv
I have really dry lips would this product be good for me