Carmex® Healing Lotion uploaded by Madie S.

BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New! Use Daily to Soothe & Protect Dry Skin. Aloe. Vitamin E. Non-Greasy. Pleasant Scent. It Soothes.  It Heals.  It Protects.™ For over 70 years people have come to love the healing power of Carmex® lip balms.  Finally, Carmex Skin Care is here with a new solution to heal, soothe and moisturize your dry skin.  Carmex Healing Lotion is made using a patent pending process that delivers healing and moisturization without a greasy feel. Also try new Carmex Healing Cr.

Carmex® Healing Lotion
  • "These lotions are so moisturizing! If you love Carmex on your lips, then you will love this on your skin. These don't have a greasy feel which is nice because that's the number one thing I hate from certain lotions. This sinks into your skin really quickly. I would highly recommend in the winter time." in 32 reviews
  • "This product is great for my dry skin in the winter time I love that it does what it says " in 27 reviews
  • "Before I knew this lotion existed I would just squeeze carmex on my dry hands. But when I found this I LOVED IT! My skin is so sensitive it's the only thing I've found that doesn't irritate my hands! Love the smell and it doesn't leave my hands greasy. I'm having a hard time finding it anymore but I bought about 7 tubed once I found out how great it was" in 5 reviews
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
Carmen is a great line! I have been a faithful buyer of all things they make. From lotion...balm to Chapstick. My fiance especially loves this for his dry mechanic of hands. I also use it at well. It def does the job when it comes to healing rough...dry and cracked skin. I love the scent of it and the way it feels after applied. All of there products are wonderful...soothing and refreshing.
Aliy O.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love this healing lotion, I used it every day for a month and it completely hydrated and moisturized my elbows. The scent of the product comes off very light, you can hardly smell much but it does smell sort of like a cream. The consistency is amazing, it's super silly and it does feel super long lasting. I would definitely buy it again!
Fallon O.
Tampa, FL
Carmex is a very familiar brand to me already, and when I found this healing lotion, I couldn't stop myself from buying it! It left my hands feeling nice all day and smelled delightful. This product was so delicate on my hands and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that has dry skin like me.
Nicole H.
Pekin, IL
My skin gets very dry in the summer. Especially my hands, elbows, and feet. I tried this out a couple months ago and it definitely did rehydrate my skin. The only reason why I'm giving it 4 out of 5 stars is because it left my skin feeling a little bit greasy and I don't like lotions that leave my skin feeling like that. Other then that it's a great product!
Trinity M.
Mississippi State
I use this on my hands, and have noticed a huge change. My hands went from calloused to soft, and it smells amazing too! The lotion doesn't take long to be soaked into the skin, and it will leave your skin soft for a long time! I'm a first time buyer, but will definitely be buying it again.
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion so much! Unfortunately I can't seem to find it anywhere!!! I found a travel size once and it worked so well on my dry/chapped hands. I applied it at night and in the morning my hands were back to normal
Boudicca O.
Pretty good product if you have dry, damaged skin. The scent was alright, not something I would apply before a date. It lasts a while so I was surprised with that. It was for a good price, so i enjoyed that too. I would recommed to others. Would be great in a relaxation basket as a gift.
Shana H.
Rossville
This is one of my favorite lotions to use. I don't buy it often because it is a bit expensive but I love it. It is especially great if you live in an area that has harsh winters. I wash my hands and use a lot of handsanitizer so they crack and this does an excellent job of helping.
Savannah C.
I typically have really dry skin, i work outside and the sun negatively effects my skin, and i feel like i can't ever hydrate it enough. i tried this lotion per recommendation of my dermatologist, i used it for awhile and saw some positive effects. i would recommend, but i'm not much of a fan of the scent (or lack thereof).
Virginia C.
San Pedro, CA
I had the most dry feet for months, so dry that they began to peel and it was very painful. I bought some of this lotion and after three uses, my feet were feeling back to normal! After a month of use, they even looked normal again. Now I use it everyday.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Would this be good on your feet?
Tara G.
Maricopa, AZ
How is the smell?
Tara G.
Maricopa, AZ
How is the smell?
Nicole B.
Torrance, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this smell as gross as the stuff in a jar for you lips or no?