BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Long-Lasting Relief for Dry Skin. Non-Greasy. Fresh, Clean Scent. Fast-Absorbing. It Soothes.  It Heals.  It Protects.™ Carmex® has been healing dry, chapped lips for over 75 years.  Finally, Carmex Skin Care is here with a solution to help heal and repair your driest, roughest skin.  Carmex Healing Cream is made using a patent pending process that delivers concentrated healing and moisturization of your driest, roughest skin. Use On Your Driest Skin - Especially.

• I got a sample of this product and want to know if it has...5 Answers
  • I can't find this product anywhere anymore. Does anyone k...3 Answers
  • Does this smell as strong as lip carmex??? 1 Answers
Carmex® Healing Cream
  • "I had been using Aveeno for years but I decided to give Carmex lotion a try because I love their lip balm and their lotion is amazing as well." in 14 reviews
  • "I have always used Carmex for chapped lips so when I sa this lotion I had to get it. I have very dry skin during the winter months and nothing seemed to help at all till I got this. It has helped out so much. I also have red patches on my chin and I use this on my face at night and wake up to the patches gone but if I don't use this they are always there. My Dad also uses this healing cream because he has the same thing I do and has suffered from it for over 50 years now with no help till this product came out. He loves it and can even get sleep at night instead of scratching his dry skin. " in 13 reviews
  • "This stuff is great to have around for your lips. It's ultra-hydrating, and makes your lips feel so soft and smooth. It also seems to be good at helping your lips heal, and is a good balm to put on cold sores. The smell is soft and pleasant, too." in 13 reviews
  • "I was looking for something to heal my cracked dry hands because as a mom I change a lot of diapers, and I wash my hands a lot, on top of that I'm always washing dishes." in 5 reviews
  • "I have always used Carmex for chapped lips so when I sa this lotion I had to get it." in 5 reviews
Diana R.
I love, love, love this lotion! I work in the medical field and my hands get so dry that they crack and bleed. This lotion is a miracle worker. It's light without being greasy smells great and works!
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
I was actually really surprised by lotion made from Carmex. Sometimes I can be so set in my ways and don't want to try new things, but something tolde to give it a try. During the Winter season I get really bad eczema in random places on my body, usually my hands or my knees, but after applying a fee layers or this lotion my skin felt significantly better and moisturized.
🌹 S.
This cream was great for me. I'd usually use a regular body lotion for my hands, but noticed it was too greasy, and gave me that gross sweatiness from over-moisturization. This cream was rich, but void of oiliness, meaning that I only needed a small dab, and it was enough to moisturize my hands just the right amount.
Elizabeth S.
Goshen
This product is absolutely the best in my personal opinion if. Especially is you have dryness in areas of your skin, it helps soften and take away dryness. I recommend this product if you have dryness in your skin or irritation. Believe me you'll love it !!
Katie G.
Cincinnati , OH
Love carmex products! Great for winter with cracked, chapped and dry skin/lips. Last very long compared to others. Pros would be it lasts longer than others and cons is it can be oily if you use too much. But I would definitely buy it again! I love it.
Jayda K.
This is the best hand cream in the world, the smell is soooooo good. Not to mention that the lotion itself is super creamy as well, it doesn't leave a oily feeling on your hands, and it sets well into the skin. It was literally one dollar at dollar general!! It doesn't get better than this!
Faith M.
I love this cream it stays in my purse at all times! I use this often at my job because my hands are dried out badly when I work. Pros: quality and smell Cons: sizeThe smell is strong but not in a bad way.id definitely buy it again
Tehya T.
Kennett
Carmex one of the best products out there for chapped lips, hands, elbows, knees, etc. It's your very best friend on a cold windy day out in the weather. Not only does it heal intantly it warms your body up instantly.
Jenna B.
Cavalier, ND
Carmel is my go to for dry, cracked lips. Nothing else soothes my lips, and makes them super soft. I always make sure I have my carmex in my purse. Not too pricey. Gentle on my lips and smells great.
Amanda W.
West Milton
Very nourishing, thick and creamy hand cream! Sinks into the skin perfectly. Found it at the dollar store. It came in a small tube, but lasts a while. Smells like the chapstick!
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
Have you tried this? What do you think of lotion that smells like lip balm?
Brooke M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does it leave a icky taste in your mouth?
michelle d.
I got a sample of this product and want to know if it has been helpful/useful to others I have been trying to see a difference in both mine and my daughter's skin
Abby B.
Moncton
Is this lotion greasy? Or does it absorb quickly into your skin?
Kerry Ann Z.
Manhattan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't find this product anywhere anymore. Does anyone know where I can find it??