BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Long-Lasting Relief for Dry Skin. Non-Greasy. Fresh, Clean Scent. Fast-Absorbing. It Soothes.  It Heals.  It Protects.™ Carmex® has been healing dry, chapped lips for over 75 years.  Finally, Carmex Skin Care is here with a solution to help heal and repair your driest, roughest skin.  Carmex Healing Cream is made using a patent pending process that delivers concentrated healing and moisturization of your driest, roughest skin. Use On Your Driest Skin - Especially.

• I got a sample of this product and want to know if it has...5 Answers
  • I can't find this product anywhere anymore. Does anyone k...3 Answers
  • Does this smell as strong as lip carmex??? 1 Answers
Carmex® Healing Cream
  • "I had been using Aveeno for years but I decided to give Carmex lotion a try because I love their lip balm and their lotion is amazing as well." in 14 reviews
  • "I have always used Carmex for chapped lips so when I sa this lotion I had to get it. I have very dry skin during the winter months and nothing seemed to help at all till I got this. It has helped out so much. I also have red patches on my chin and I use this on my face at night and wake up to the patches gone but if I don't use this they are always there. My Dad also uses this healing cream because he has the same thing I do and has suffered from it for over 50 years now with no help till this product came out. He loves it and can even get sleep at night instead of scratching his dry skin. " in 13 reviews
  • "This stuff is great to have around for your lips. It's ultra-hydrating, and makes your lips feel so soft and smooth. It also seems to be good at helping your lips heal, and is a good balm to put on cold sores. The smell is soft and pleasant, too." in 13 reviews
  • "I was looking for something to heal my cracked dry hands because as a mom I change a lot of diapers, and I wash my hands a lot, on top of that I'm always washing dishes." in 5 reviews
  • "I have always used Carmex for chapped lips so when I sa this lotion I had to get it." in 5 reviews
Diana R.
I love, love, love this lotion! I work in the medical field and my hands get so dry that they crack and bleed. This lotion is a miracle worker. It's light without being greasy smells great and works!
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
I bought this in an gas station in which this was the only option, but I am glad I did! I keep this in my purse and it's great for quickly hydrating your hands because it has a light, almost liquid texture and absorbs quickly into the skin. The result is very hydrated hands without the greasiness that's characteristic of so many lotions. The lotion also has a very faint pleasant smell, so not bad for sensitive noses hopefully!
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Very rich and moisturizing for the skin, great to use in the winter time. A little goes along way. It is difficult to find in stores, so I buy it when I can find it.
Alaina G.
This cream is absolutely amazing. It doesn't leave that oily residue on your hands after using it. I have eczema on my leg and once it starts to itch I immediately put this on it and that feeling is no longer there. It keeps your skin moisturized for hours as well! I will for sure recommend this product.
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
Until a week or so ago, I was SUPER loyal to my EOS chapstick seeing as my job requires me to be on the go every day. EOS was cute and handy. I forgot it at home and had to go to the gas station and get chapstick. My only choice was Carmex. After using this, I'll never use anything else. I'm not sure if it's the menthol or the consistency of the balm but I'm HOOKED!
annie g.
Monticello, MN
This is the holy grail of lotions! It's the only product that helps my dry skin in the winter. It absorbs quickly and it doesn't feel greasy/waxy after the application. It also has a nice smell to it. I wish they had smaller bottles so I could keep one in my purse or backpack!
Sarah D.
Tampa, FL
my boyfriend gets really dry lips and loves this product over the other ones i have bought for him. very gentle and dent burn. i actually bought this product at the dollar tree, i was very surprised. yes i would recommend to all my friends who complain of dry or cracking lips.
India B.
Tulsa
This really heals my lips in a matter of seconds and it leaves a nice tingly sensations. It never lets me down whenever I use it. I recommend this to all of friends and it isn't as expensive. I bought this from Walmart. I will be buying this again because I'm in love with it especially how creamy it is.
Elizabeth S.
Goshen
This product is absolutely the best in my personal opinion if. Especially is you have dryness in areas of your skin, it helps soften and take away dryness. I recommend this product if you have dryness in your skin or irritation. Believe me you'll love it !!
💛 J.
Battle Creek, MI
Great chapstick! Always does its job, I have no complaints. I bought it at a small drug store for quite cheap. I use it ALL the time. Its absolutley amazing. Not too expensive, it does what it says it does. I would 100% reccomend this to everyone!
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
Have you tried this? What do you think of lotion that smells like lip balm?
Brooke M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does it leave a icky taste in your mouth?
Abby B.
Moncton
Is this lotion greasy? Or does it absorb quickly into your skin?
michelle d.
I got a sample of this product and want to know if it has been helpful/useful to others I have been trying to see a difference in both mine and my daughter's skin
Kerry Ann Z.
Manhattan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't find this product anywhere anymore. Does anyone know where I can find it??