Carmex® Fresh CherryFresh Cherry

by Carmex

Treat your lips to a daily delight of lush cherry flavor

Smoothes, soothes and softens lips

Everyday SPF 15 sun protection and water-resistant up to 80 minutes

Keeps lips looking and feeling healthy with daily use

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.50%.................................................................Sunscreen

Oxybenzone 4.00%.................................................................Sunscreen

Inactive Ingredients:
Petrolatum, Lanolin, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Flavor, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Paraffin, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carmex® Fresh CherryFresh Cherry!
Product Highlights
Smells amazing and leaves your lips super soft and stopes them from being dry , i use this every day and it is really cheep and would recomendin reviews
You can NEVER go wrong with any Carmex product. This is the bomb as far as moisturizing your chapped lips. Love itin reviews
Love the smell.....the original smell is not so good......but this moisturizes my lips while smelling good.in reviews
Ninna W.
Carmex® Fresh CherryFresh Cherry uploaded by Ninna W.
Purchased at: Target
This is by far my favorite moisturizing lip balm. It works like magic on those chapped lips. And the taste is yum. I love that it contains spf 15 sunscreen. And it's water resistant for up to 80 minute s. Leaves my lips feeling so soft!
Jassi K.
Woodbridge, VA
Carmex® Fresh CherryFresh Cherry uploaded by Jassi K.
This balm definitely does a great job with hydrating my lips and healing my chapped lips at a much faster rate. It’s very cost and travel friendly so I recommend it for everyone.
Daniella Z.
My sibling recently bought me a pack of carmex that included this one and at first I thought that I wasn't going to like this. However, not only did it work the same as the original one, but it smelled like candy.
Consepcion F.
Newport News, VA
Carmex® Fresh CherryFresh Cherry uploaded by Consepcion F.
Really like this balm. It really helps me out when my lips start to dry out and crack.
Maggie H.
Edmond , OK
Carmex® Fresh CherryFresh Cherry uploaded by Maggie H.
This chapstick is seriously my favorite. I love how it leaves a little bit of a glossy look on your lips and it always leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth. Plus it smells good!
Sara S.
Titusville, FL
Anything Carney is my absolute favorite. This flavor is one of my favorites though!! Love the thickness of the product and how my lips feel.
Mia T.
Rockford, MI
Oooooh yes I’m so addicted to these. I know that sometimes they make your lips more chapped but it’s super soothing and smells so good Carmex® Fresh CherryFresh Cherry
Tina A.
Jupiter, FL
Obsessed with this. The only lip balm that soothes my chapped lips. Recons my dr it exceeded my expectations. No improvement don’t change a thing. Very reasonable at Walmart I buy like 9 at a time and keep one everywhere
Nikki L.
Duluth, MN
So I used to use this all the time when I was little. It definetly helps with chapped lips, but also has a cherry/medicine smell to it. If you have dry lips I suggest using this as a bedtime routine. Doesn't taste the best.
Kate H.
Waterloo, WI
Carmex is my go-to lip balm. I love the cherry but the formula feels thinner than the traditional Carmex and it loses that tingly feeling when I put it on. I don’t feel like it’s as effective. I use it more as a “lip gloss” than a balm.

Looking for your answer?