BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Net Wt. .35 Oz. Each It Soothes.  It Heals.  It Protects. Suffering from chapped lips and occasional cold sores, Alfred Woelbing invented Carmex lip balm in Milwaukee in the early 1930s. Formulated with a variety of natural ingredients, the mixture was carefully hand poured into small glass jars, which Alfred would sell to pharmacists from the trunk of his car. Over the last 70 years, people have come to love the kip balm that works like no other. It Soothes.  It Heals.  It Protects.™   Now available in flavors. Carmex comes in squeeze tubes and click sticks; as well as Alfred s original formula in the little jar! The Woelbing family still runs the business today, answering every letter and email! Carmex is tested on family member s not on animals.

• I've never seen this before is it online only, has anyone...2 Answers
Carmex® Fish Bowl
  • "I usually have one in every bag. very inexpensive. Comes in handy during winter time since i always get dry lips. Both me and my husband love it. " in 43 reviews
  • "Carmex is by far my favorite lip balm. It actually feels like it's moisturizing and I love the strawberry scent." in 7 reviews
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
This product is always a go to chapstick for winter. It works great and prevents wind burn and chapped lips. I can’t complain about this product. I’d recommend it to all. Chapstick is smooth to the touch, provides a protective layer, and is of a better quality than most lip balms. My friends and family members were all getting me hooked. The craziest part though is that the men in my life prefer it the most. They can be found at many store, and the variety of flavors are all wonderful.
Jenny N.
Phoenix, AZ
Chapstick is a big part of my life haha

I always carry around Carmex with me, it helps me throughout my day. If I ever forget it I feel like my whole day will be bad.

There is so much product for such a cheap price. The texture is not sticky, the only chap stick that I like
Audrey J.
This is probably the creamiest, softest form of chapstick that I use. I love the texture of it and the way that it instantly brings chapped lips back to life. As soon as I apply it, I can actually feel a difference. It soaks into my lips and gives them a nice, soft feeling without feeling sticky or tacky.
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I had to look this up, but evidently this is the small pot of Carmex that I use. I love this brand. I have used the pot and the plastic squeezable tube with the red cap. The latter is currently in my purse. When you have dry, chapped lips, Carmex is soothing and helps heal the cracked places.
Jazmine R.
Raymond , NH
I've tried a lot of chapstick brands and let me tell you this is the cheapest one I've found and the best one! It's fantastic after a day of wearing a matte liquid lipstick it's almost instant relief and it's so cheap you can. It 10?with out breaking the bank I have one everywhere
Grace W.
It is a pretty good product. It keeps my lips moisturized. It stays on for a very long time which is great because I usually put it on at night. The price is pretty good not to exspensive but not to cheap. I have bought this multiple times and I will keep buying it.
Kaleigh R.
Troy, MI
Great moisture keeps lips moisturized throughout the entire day. Love the flavor I only apply twice a day once when I do my make up and once around 5 pm. So t has about a 12 hour lasting period which is the best out of all of my chapsticks
Tongan M.
OAKALAND
My job requires me to be outdoors so moist lips is a must. This product helps a lot but if I forget this product in the car my lips dry up super bad. I would recommend this for emergencies but I'm trying to break away from this product.
Angelique J.
Teaneck, NJ
This is one of my favorite products from Carmex! It leaves my lips feeling moisturized all day long. I love applying it under a matte lipstick, it keeps my lips from drying out. It is especially great during the winter when my lips are the driest. I never leave home without it!
Jacqueline R.
Lakewood Rch, FL
This chapstick is absolutely the best. I've gone through so many chapsticks, but none of them have repaired and softened my lips like this one. The packaging is perfect for me because it's little and you can bring it with you anywhere. I use this every day and have about five of them!
Tasha C.
I've never seen this before is it online only, has anyone purchased this?

back