Carmex Everyday Protecting Lip Balm Stick SPF 15, Cherry 0.15 oz (4.25 g) Pack of 5 uploaded by Shishandra D.Carmex Everyday Protecting Lip Balm Stick SPF 15, Cherry 0.15 oz (4.25 g) Pack of 5 uploaded by Adriana P.Carmex Everyday Protecting Lip Balm Stick SPF 15, Cherry 0.15 oz (4.25 g) Pack of 5 uploaded by Maria F.

BY CARMEX

Moisturizing Protection from Sun and Water see more...

Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could rate something higher than 5 stars it would be this. I've always loved the original Carmex in the squeeze tube, so when I found out they made them in normal chapstick tubes I was dying to buy some & even happier when I found out they sell them in cherry too!! Carmex will fix the worst chapped lips even after one application. I ALWAYS carry Carmex with me wherever I go, it's an absolute must have.
Anna G.
Anna G.
I feel like this is the ONLY lip balm that ever helps my lips. I don't like the taste too much when it gets in my mouth but it smells nice. I like that its not very runny like lip gloss but still gives you a shiny finish and within 10 minutes of applying it my lips don't feel chapped and are not hurting anymore it's perfect!
Celeste N.
Celeste N.
I wasn't a fan of the cherry. It just didn't seem to go on the same as the original Carmex does. I like the fact that Carmex goes on and you can feel it for a while after, you are not putting it on every 10 minutes. I didn't feel that same way with the cherry flavor. I wouldn't buy this kind again.
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Carmex chapstick! I love the burning, tingling feeling it has when I apply it to dry lips, it's like I can feel my lips healing! It does seem a little expensive, but it does last a long time and heal dry and cracked lips right up. I'll keep buying Carmex as long as my lips keep getting dry.
Allison F.
Allison F.
Evans, GA
I use the cherry carmex every night before I go to bed and never have chapped lips, even in the winter! The taste is not great though I like cherry better than the original flavor and since I am sleeping with it on I don't mind the taste. This works better than any other lip product I have tried!

Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Hideaway, TX
My son has seriously bad chapped lips and I always know to go for the Carmex in serious situations. He appreciated the flavor of this chapstick versus the original. I found it to be a good value for the price of the item. I recommend using this product for whatever level of chapped lips you have!
Katharine C.
Katharine C.
Pittsville, MD
This stuff is great! I use it when my lips are heavily chapped and nothing else will last. Sometimes the corners of my mouth get dry and Carmex is the only thing that gives me relief! A must have, especially in the colder months. I highly recommend everyone to keep this in their purse!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Raymond, NH
I love how long this chapstick stays on my lips. I have been using Carmel for over 2 years and it is easy to apply and stays for a long time. I usually have to keep reapplying chapstick/lipstick all the time but not with this one. It also has a little tingle to it which I like!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Crown Point, IN
I love this iconic smell and sweet taste, but I am very disappointed in this product. It contains ingredients that actually dry out my lips! The balm is soothing at first, but then my lips shrivel up. It eggs you into applying more and more, but the end result is raisin lips!
Lori H.
Lori H.
If you are looking for a lip balm with SPF this is a classic go to that will nourish and prevent cracks. Also great to help your lips heal if you have already had some damage happen. Cherry lips are a must. Throw one of these in each of your handbags to always be preparred.
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for my lips but have never been a fan of the taste. Do you like it?