BY CARMEX #52 in Facial Moisturizers

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.  Image & product details will be revised, shortly. Replenishing Moisture for Soft, Smooth Skin. Non-Greasy. Fresh, Clean Scent. Fast-Absorbing. It Soothes.  It Heals.  It Protects.™ For over 75 years people have come to love the healing power of Carmex® lip balms.  Finally, Carmex Skin care is here with a a solution to replenish your skin s moisture.  Carmex Hydrating Lotion is made u. see more...

• Does this lotion leave you feel greasy?1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry patches and is it for the face only of?1 Answers
  • Porque no hay embases mas grandes? Esta cremita es lo maximo 1 Answers
Carmex Everyday Hydrating Lotion
  • "Great for winter months but is very thick and rich so you only need a little bit." in 1 review
  • "very moisturizing and feels light on your skin!" in 1 review
  • "I use the Carmex original lip balm which is my favorite so I was excited to try the lotion." in 1 review
  • "Leaves your hands smooth and silky not greasy and it absorbs quickly and easily." in 1 review
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
I starting using this Carmex hydrating lotion the other day I picked up at Walmart Clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours Concentrated non greasy pleasant scent Aloe and vitamin e I want to say I didn't make a wrong choice I'm glad I bought it it soothes heals and protects it feels good not to harsh on skin I really like this.
Ana R.
Shelbyville, TN
I bought a small trial size of this at the dollar store once and have been hooked since. I love the way it feels on the skin. It is very moisturizing and non-greasy especially if you have dry skin. I love the scent as well it reminds me of a chocolate smell.
Alyssa D.
I love this lotion because it doesn't leave you greasy feeling and it actually moisturizes when you put it on. This lotion is perfect if you have dry skin.
Nikki R.
Bryant, AL
Love this lotion! Leaves your hands soft and silky and not feeling greasy at all! Plus I love the scent it smells just like farmed chapstick
Kerri M.
S Williamson, KY
This product did not work for me at all . Instead of hyfrating my hands it made them dry .
Myshella D.
Centralia , WA
Being a barista, during the winter time , my hands get so dry and cracked on knuckles, eventually the cracks bleed. I couldn't find anything that helped! Until I purchased Carmex hydrating lotion. It helped heal my hands and also prevents the dryness and cracking , I also use on my feet! Great product ! I'm a repeat buyer and also got all my coworkers on board along with family and friends! Carmex Everyday Hydrating Lotion
Elizabeth M.
Bonner Springs
I have dry hands all year round which are particularly bad in the winter, when they've been known to even crack and bleed.  Most lotions may feel good when I'm applying them but to maintain moisturized hands I'd have to reapply almost ever hour.  While I have yet to use this through the winter I can already tell you that it's one of my top 2 favorites!  It goes on velvety smooth and doesn't need reapplying until about 12-24 hours later, which is a huge deal for me! It's also inexpensive.  The travel size, which is perfect for your purse, car, nightstand, etc, is usually just $1!
Leslie L.
I Wasn't a huge fan of this but after a while of using it it completely changed my mind its a nice light smooth lotion I will buy again I bought it from target effective very great not issapointed at all I loved it so much thank you !!!! So happy I found this product
Lilia L.
New Market, MN
Yeah but I'll be do you and I will do that again for the last year but of the way she did I think I gotcha can I do it for a little long and then I'll try let her do something I do that she just wanted said what do I want for my birthday I will love it when if we can get come home with a little girl I can tell
Danny T.
Mission, TX
I use this lotion daily for my arms and legs and it leaves them super soft and  hydrated. I totally recommend this for people who have dry skin or if you just want for skin to look flawless! It works perfect and it has a natural glow to it that last a long time!! It's worth the price!
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Is this good for dry skin? My skin is peeling off? Please help.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Lately this brand disappeared from CVS, where can be found in stores?
Alejandra M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Porque no hay embases mas grandes? Esta cremita es lo maximo
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Where do you guys buy this lotion? Checked at local Walmart, Target, CVS - lots of lip care products, but never seen this!
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for dry patches and is it for the face only of?