BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.  Image & product details will be revised, shortly. Replenishing Moisture for Soft, Smooth Skin. Non-Greasy. Fresh, Clean Scent. Fast-Absorbing. It Soothes.  It Heals.  It Protects.™ For over 75 years people have come to love the healing power of Carmex® lip balms.  Finally, Carmex Skin care is here with a a solution to replenish your skin s moisture.  Carmex Hydrating Lotion is made u.

• Does this lotion leave you feel greasy?1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry patches and is it for the face only of?1 Answers
  • Porque no hay embases mas grandes? Esta cremita es lo max...1 Answers
Carmex® Everyday Hydrating Lotion
  • "Im a big fan of carmex products and this is definitely one of my favorites. very moisturizing and feels light on your skin!" in 46 reviews
  • "I've looked for a lotion that isn't greasy, doesn't have a strong scent, and will calm my dry skin. Camex lotion does exactly that. My hands are so dry because of a thyroid condition. If I use this in the morning and at night, it helps the dryness tRemind pusley." in 22 reviews
  • "Great for winter months but is very thick and rich so you only need a little bit." in 1 review
  • "Leaves your hands smooth and silky not greasy and it absorbs quickly and easily." in 1 review
  • "I use the Carmex original lip balm which is my favorite so I was excited to try the lotion." in 1 review
Heather J.
Reedsburg
I love love love the smell of this, I mainly use this on my face, it's one of the select few lotions I can use on my face. It works very well. I would definitely purchase this again! It isn't oily, and it drys fairly fast
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
Being a barista, during the winter time , my hands get so dry and cracked on knuckles, eventually the cracks bleed. I couldn't find anything that helped! Until I purchased Carmex hydrating lotion. It helped heal my hands and also prevents the dryness and cracking , I also use on my feet! Great product ! I'm a repeat buyer and also got all my coworkers on board along with family and friends! Carmex® Everyday Hydrating Lotion
Elisa C.
Portage, IN
I went to school for baking and working in the industry for quite some time meaning I was constantly washing and sanitizing my hands. My hands, especially in the winter, would get so dry that they'd burn when I dipped them in sanitation water to rinse dishes. I tried everything. Very kind of healing, super moisturizing lotion I could get my hands on and nothing ever worked. Even the more expensive lotions. Then I found this lotion that just blew me away. I will say the smell is very sting like their chap stick which took a little getting used to, but totally worth the healing and soothing effect it gave me hands
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter months, and this lotion hydrates my skin like no other. I love how hydrating it is without being greasy. I can't stand it when a lotion leaves a greasy film on the skin, so of course I was super stoked when I realized that this didn't do that. It absorbs into the skin very quickly, which I love!
Leslie L.
I Wasn't a huge fan of this but after a while of using it it completely changed my mind its a nice light smooth lotion I will buy again I bought it from target effective very great not issapointed at all I loved it so much thank you !!!! So happy I found this product
Lilia L.
New Market, MN
Yeah but I'll be do you and I will do that again for the last year but of the way she did I think I gotcha can I do it for a little long and then I'll try let her do something I do that she just wanted said what do I want for my birthday I will love it when if we can get come home with a little girl I can tell
Jada B.
I liked the smell of the product although it was kind of nauseating to with stand when putting all over the body. The packaging was good, a simple and easy design. Although the price was a bit much I would say its worth a try. It DID hydrate my skin and it felt noticably softer.
Saira J.
Millcreek, UT
This is literally my favorite lotion I've ever bought. It's worth the money and so hydrating and healing. It has a great smell and isn't greasy which I love because I hate greasy lotion. You don't have to keep reapplying it like a lot of other lotions. I buy 2 tubes every time I go to the store, so that I'm always in stock.
Natalie M.
This product was great for me to use during the winter. It was very effective and I wasn't disappointed by it. It went with my skin greatly and wasn't harsh. When I used it, it was my first time and it was great. I recommend this product to anyone who has rough skin.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion smells so good and makes your body very soft. I bought it by accident but I fell in love with it. I will buy it again for sure. This was my first time buying. I got at Walgreens. I will recommend this to anyone that talks about dry skin with me.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Is this good for dry skin? My skin is peeling off? Please help.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lately this brand disappeared from CVS, where can be found in stores?
Alejandra M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Porque no hay embases mas grandes? Esta cremita es lo maximo
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you guys buy this lotion? Checked at local Walmart, Target, CVS - lots of lip care products, but never seen this!
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for dry patches and is it for the face only of?

Kohl's