2 colors available

BY CARMEX #8 in Lip Care

Original Formula External Analgesic. Relieves Cold Sores. Soothes Dry, Chapped Lips Not many lip balms have been around 75 years.  But then, no other lip balm has Carmex® s time-tested formula.  Generations have relied on our iconic white jar with its yellow cap to help moisturization, prevent dry lips and treat cold sore symptoms.  No wonder pharmacists have ranked Carmex the #1 recommended* lip balm for 14 straight years. * Source:  Pharmacy Times magazine annual survey of pharmacists 1999-2012. see more...

• I have really dry lips ALL THE TIME! Is this a good try? Is it wort...2 Answers
  • How fast does it work? Every winter my lips would break and I am st...3 Answers
  • Is this the best lip balm for keeping your lips hydrated and feelin...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It goes on smooth without being too thick, and it's great whether you have severely chapped lips or just need a little extra moisturizer." in 21 reviews
  • "With the dry air and me licking my lips all the time, the carmex lip balm really helps to soothe the dryness and to get me to not lick my lips." in 5 reviews
  • "The lip balm keeps my lips moisturized and soft and the packaging is really small. " in 5 reviews
  • "Not only did it help with my dry lips during the winter seasons but when I got a cold it has a menthol smell to it which also helped with being able to breathe again." in 5 reviews
  • "i love this its great for cold sore an it keeps your lips from cracking it really works fast makes your lips smooth an soft" in 5 reviews
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Belleville, MI
My go to lip care. This balm can be used for every season. In the summer, it's perfect my damaged chapped lips. It may sting slightly, but it's working. The price is amazing for the amount of product you get, and it can last you a long time. The same product is used in different types of tubes, but I like this one to wear under Matte lipsticks. It is going to keppy your lips moist under the liquid lipstick. This is also a great product for the winter time because it will help dry and cracked lips. It's a seasonal product that should always be used. #beachbag
Kera W.
Kera W.
This is one of my favorite lip products, especially during the winter, when everything is freezing cold and dry. However, Carmex is absolutely great for dry, chapped lips all year around. I tend to put it on at night after I've done my skincare routine, and after exfoliating my lips. In the morning, I'll rub a washcloth over my lips again, and whatever wasn't exfoliated the night before comes right off, leaving my lips soft and smooth. I love it, and I really wish that I'd started using it sooner!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Wellness Guru Expert
During the dry months, my lips can feel like a desert. Sometimes Chapstick just does not work and I need something stronger. That's when I reach for Carmex. It's so hydrating that I can pretty much feel my lips thank me for using this product. It's affordable and can store very easily if I need it. Would definitely recommend if you're prone to dry lips especially during the winter months.
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
By far my go to chapstick especially during the winter months. I love how this stuff makes my lips feel. It's the only thing that actually moisturizers and soaks into the lips rather then just drying on top of the lips and eventually peeling off. I love this stuff. Would give it more stars if possible. I even wear this stuff as a lipgloss look most days because they look nice and shiny
Assa G.
Assa G.
Bronx, NY
I always used to buy these one after another cause I could seem to finish one full one because I'd always lose it. These were my go-to lip balm when I was in middle school because I always felt the tingling sensation was the product telling me it was working. I usually prefer lip balm that don't make my lips shiny so that's the only down part of it. But would I recommend it? Yes.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Temple City, CA
This is one of my all time favorite products! I use this several times a day but especially right before I go to bed. I just slather this stuff on and when I wake up in the morning my lips are nice and smooth. Also works great when you have a cold and your nose gets all dry from blowing all the time and you just put this on and it gets all better.
Lana M.
Lana M.
I started out 5 or 6 years ago using Carmex. I first used the original jar. I loved it and I soon started using the squeeze tube and I have been using it every since. My lips are soft like baby's skin and if I ever forget to use it for a couple days and my lips get chapped in one day it heals my dry chapped lips that quick Its a wonderful product.
Audra J.
Audra J.
I became allergic to red food products that how I found the product. Lips was hurting,sore and swelling for red pepper season and tomatoes. Did not know what to do or use. I had a coupon for carmex so I tried it. Loved it so much. I kept some with me at all time because it was the only thing that helped me. I recommend it to so many people. 💋💋💋
Vandita S.
Vandita S.
If I could only use one lip treatment, balm, or gloss for the rest of my life, this would be it. Leaving it on overnight in a thick layer leaves me with the most flawless looking lips in the morning. I love the sensation it gives as well. I've been wearing it as a "gloss" lately because of its high shine and it looks and feels great all day.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
This is an original chapstick, its been around for who knows how long. It has stood the test of time and come out ahead. I like the jar because you can put as much on as you'd like. It has a nice smell and is a bit tingly on your lips. It does a great job hydrating my lips. I have already purchased two and will purchase again in the future.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Btissam E.
Btissam E.
Rabat
Guys what about the packaging did you like it ?!