BY CARMEX

Carmex® Concentrated Ointment.

Intense moisturization for dry, rough or cracked skin. see more...

Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
The best ointment ever. So sad that it's been discontinued ! It's main ingredient is beeswax and it's calming on dry , irritated skin and doesn't bother sensitive sin. It is so gentle, I can even apply it to my eyes area without any trouble or side effects.
Martha M.
Martha M.
Havelock, NC
This is one of the best ointment I have ever used. It work on all types of skin. Don't take my word for it try it for yourself.
Paola c.
Paola c.
I highly recommend anyone with extremely dry skin to buy this! I have such horrible dry skin in the summer and it always cracks and burns. I tried lots of expensive lotions but none of them healed my skin. After purchasing this amazing ointment I applied it and 24 hours later my skin was almost like new again! I wish I would have thought this before I spent all my money on expensive lotions that didn't do anything
Maureen H.
Maureen H.
Ringoes, NJ
Since working in an office full-time, my lips would get very chapped even after applying my regular chapstick. I decided to try Carmex, and it worked like a charm. Because it's medicated, I use it twice a day - before I go to bed and before I go to work in the morning. It's a nice texture that lasts for hours. I can tell the moisture locks in. This is my go-to product for my lips!
Gypsielynn P.
Gypsielynn P.
Albany, OR
This product does wonders for my lips I usually have very dry skin and not only my lips but my face and impossible for me to find a good product that doesn't make it worse I'm very glad that this did not cause my lips to dry out and start tearing and it's totally cost effective to super happy about this product I rated the highest rating physically possible
Ashlie D.
Ashlie D.
Norman, OK
This stuff is excellent at moisturizing your skin when its very dry. I would highly recommend for dry cracked hands or elbows. Or even the feet. The feeling can be a little greasy but its an ointment so that is to be expected. I find it to be more tolerable than most ointments. It also has a nice vanilla mint smell.
ANTIGONE L.
ANTIGONE L.
Oklahoma City
This stuff is great to use on your scaley feet :) It helps penetrate rough, thick skin with moisture and keep hydrated (think like the heels of your feet!). I usually scrub my feet before use. I am a repeat user - this stuff is the best! I use it mostly for feet but you can really put it wherever you are super dry!
Josephine D.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
In fall and winter, my lips need more than Chapstick to keep it from getting chapped and crackly, so I use this product and its a life saver! 10 times stronger than any thing i have ever used and amazing value. I would definitely would recommend it to anyone who needs that extra moisturizing effects, especially  on those days your lips just need it
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Fort Drum
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Marada M.
Marada M.
I really like this. The smell isn't great. It's more of a medicated smell. But it definitely moisturizers. You can feel it start to take action immediately, sort of a tingling sensation. Very inexpensive, so great idea, to buy one to keep in your car, your purse, and bedside table.