BY CARMEX

A natural pick-me-up designed with long-lasting moisture and quality ingredients to soothe dry lips

Crafted with a soothing blend of colloidal oatmeal and cold-pressed antioxidant-rich fruit seed oil

Helps restore lips’ natural beauty with long-lasting moisture

Visibly smoother, healthier looking lips

Inactive Ingredients:
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor Oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter (Cupuacu Butter), Raphanus Sativus Seed Extract (Radish Seed Extract), Flavor, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter (Murumuru Butter), Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Seed Oil (Cranberry Seed Oil), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Palmitate), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba Wax), Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Colloidal Oatmeal), Stevia Rebaudiana Extract (Stevia Extract), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sun Flower Seed Oil)

• New Carmex?! Omg I have to try this1 Answers
  • Is this the same concistency as the regular version in a ...3 Answers
Carmex® Comfort Care™ Lip Balm-sugar Plum
  • "Carmex is awesome! It is amazing for very dry lips, I always carry one with me in the winter especially when I go skiing. " in 59 reviews
  • "This lip balm is to die for. The way it smells just makes me want to keep applying every 5 minutes it is long lasting and so moisturizing. " in 16 reviews
Alexis K.
Palm Bay
I can’t get over the smell in a good way. It’s gentle and sweet. There isn’t a flavor but it’s not like I’m eating it. I find it to leave my lips super soft and hydrated which I struggle with dryness in my skin overall so I really can’t complain.
Emily G.
Simpsonville
The original Carmex is my favorite lip balm of all time. I have repurchased it countless times. I have found that this version of Carmex is not nearly as good as the original. It had a pleasant flavor, but it did not moisturize nearly as well.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I love carmex, hate the original taste/smell but all of them, original included, work wonders and are super cheap! (Like 2$) the sugar plum one smells so sweet and subtle, really soft on the lips and helps with dry/cracked lips pretty instantly. I have used almost every carmex product they have had and would recommend them all! I for one always get chapped lips in the winter time, carmex has always been my go to!
Amy C.
Prosperity
Love this!!! It only falls second behind the strawberry flavor!! Leaves my lips feeling very soft and kissable. Would purchase again. Would recommend to family and friends.
Mickie L.
Goshen
Purchased at: Walmart
Carmex is known to be good for winter chapped lips. It's also seen as very harsh. When I got this lip balm I was skeptical on if it would feel good on my lips. The results were amazing. My lips haven't gotten chapped all winter. It's nice and gental. The only thing I didn't like was it was a little oily. If you want a soft gental lip balm this natural lip balm is the one to get. It's good for people with sensative skin
Princess W.
Chicago
I love the feel of this product in there is a slight tingling but I suspect that's from the ingredients and it does make your lips feel nice and smooth. I believe there is camphor in it and that works well.
Lavina T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love this Carmex. The sugar plum carmex is my favorite out of all of the Carmex’s . I don’t use any other because they just don’t get the job done for me . But this one has oatmeal in it and makes my lips feel oh so smooth . So if you like moisturized smooth soft lips . Then you should try it . Carmex® Comfort Care™ Lip Balm-sugar Plum
Courtney C.
This scent smells heavenly! Of course, Carmex leaves your lips so soft and actually works to prevent chapping. This does not taste as bad if you get some in your mouth by mistake, but it is still not good - so be careful! Carmex is my favorite brand when it comes to everything you need and could want!
Katlyn B.
I absolutely LOVE this lip balm. I usually don't really enjoy the products from Carmex, but this lip balm is the best thing that ever happened to my chapped lips. I find it for surprisingly cheap at random gas stations and pharmacies and grab multiple when I see them. The oatmeal that's in it makes it seem like it grabs onto my lip instead of sticking unpleasantly like other lip balms do. The smell is AMAZING! It smells sweet, but not overly so and I see results very quickly in this product and it last for a while as well. I can use a whole tube throughout winter time (peak chapped lips season) and still have some left over. Brilliant product.
Kaitlyn F.
Hammond
This chapstick has a really great smell and the oatmeal in it really helps soothe my lips when they are chapped. It is not expensive at all, I got it at my local Winn Dixie. I love it and always carry it with me! Carmex® Comfort Care™ Lip Balm-sugar Plum
Katrina A.
Is this the same concistency as the regular version in a stick?
Jenny Y.