BY CARMEX

• I'm searching for a new chap stick and considering this one but t...2 Answers
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Love this balm! It smells amazing and gives you that classic Carmex Moisturizing power just in a different form. I'm a total fan of Carmex and you can never go wrong with any of their products. I'd recommend this for anyone looking for some intense hydration for your lips. Give them some TLC this new year! ❤
Chloe L.
Rowlett, TX
This is one of the only lip balms I’ve ever lost track of and ooommmggg is it upsetting. I got it from Walmart for next to nothing (as is the case with Carmex) and WOW. I had never tried anything but the original and didn’t care for the scent or flavor, but the simple and all-natural ingredients drew me into this one. And anything with oatmeal and berries I’m going to go for. This stuff really is amazing, I’m very impressed and very impressed that it’s so cheap. I hope they don’t take this product away anytime soon
Morgan D.
I love how this smells and tastes! It seems to work well, however this was my first time using Carmex and I feel like I have to go over my lips multiple times in order to feel like I have enough on to moisturize my lips. I also feel like I have to reapply more than any other lip balm I've used.. but it ultimately does what it says and heals chapped lips. I just feel like I'm using so much of the product!
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
I keep my Carmex Comfort Care Lip Balm on the table beside my bed. I use it every night and every morning. It works well and the taste is better than most lip balms. It's super cheap and available at all drugstores and other chain stores like Walmart and Dollar General.
Sarah P.
Newberg, OR
I have very distinct memories of the  Carmex Original Lip Balm - 0.25 oz through out childhood. I always hated the taste, smell, and tingly sensation. This lip balm feels quite nice, though. It does get sticky after it wears off which is my biggest pet peeve with lip balm. The smell, while better than the original, is rather obnoxious as well.
Annabelle M.
Hermiston, OR
Carmex really helped with my chapped lips problem. When I first got it, I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome. My lips started becoming smoother and hydrated. I was enthusiastic with my lips after using this product. It is easy to apply and I would definitely buy again.
Alison B.
Carmex 100% Natural Carmex Comfort Care Colloidal Oatmeal Lip Balm collection with natural colloidal oatmeal and cold pressed fruit oil to soothe and comfort your lips smells and tastes great!
 What Is Colloidal Oatmeal?
Colloidal oatmeal isn’t quite the lumpy stuff you might consider eating for breakfast.  It’s an oatmeal is an oatmeal that has been finely ground for use in skincare and other beauty products.
Typically, it is used to aid in soothing itchy and dry skin. Colloidal oatmeal coats the skin and makes it feel soothed.
Colloidal oatmeal is nothing new to skincare, it’s in lots of skincare products. But it hasn’t been used all that much in lip products, so that makes the Carmex Comfort Care Colloidal Oatmeal Lip Balms, unique.
What Skincare Benefits Does Colloidal Oatmeal Have?
These lip balms are great for those with sensitive skin as well as those who just want a fun to use, tasty, effective lip moisturizer to keep lips soft and hydrated.
They’re not just all natural, they’re also paraben and petrolatum-free.
When you pull off the cap, you see that the lip balms are in a lipstick-style case and they’re slightly chunkier than their other Carmex lip balm cousins.
There are three flavors:  Mixed Berry, Sugar Plum, and Watermelon Blast. The flavors are subtle with more scent than taste (in other words, they’re not fruity-sweet). I personally really liked the mixed berry becuase it was fun but not just for kids (although kids will like them too).
As to the formula, it’s quite lovely. The clear balms leave your lips looking moist, but not super shiny (so the guys won’t feel silly using them).  There may be oatmeal in the formula but you won’t sense it  — he feel is extremely silky, smooth and nourishing, thanks to beeswax and Capucacu Butter and antioxidant rich, cold pressed cranberry seed oil.
 About Carmex® and Carma Laboratories, Inc.:
For almost 80 years, Franklin, Wisconsin-based Carma Laboratories, Inc., has manufactured Carmex® brand lip balms. Carma Laboratories, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that was founded in 1937 by Alfred Woelbing, the inventor of Carmex® lip balm.
Leah S.
Slc, UT
I was actually surprised by how much I loved this product. My moisture-lacking lips were treated to comfort, instant smoothing, and lasting healing. No waxy build-up, no continuous application, and no surface-only results. It works. I got mine at Walgreens, but check around for the best price. You should buy multiples and put them everywhere.
Rachel P.
Jacksonville , FL
LOVE THIS!

My lips get chapped ALL the time, I look for products that do more than just fill in the cracks when I apply.
This stuff heals, and its just like the normal carmex but does not have that aweful medicine taste to it...

This was exactly what I've been looking for in a chapstick for SO LONG.
Soph T.
I love the carmex original lip balms, except for the little burn and smell I get every time I apply them. This lip balm has almost the same power as the original but goes on much smoother, creamier, doesn't burn upon application on seriously chapped lips, and doesn't have the strong medicated scent of the original.
Sam H.
I'm searching for a new chap stick and considering this one but the carmex I've gotten in the past is sticky. Is this the case with this one?