BY CARMEX

A 100% natural lip balm crafted with the finest ingredients for marvelous moisture that leaves your lips feeling healthy and smooth

Crafted with a soothing blend of colloidal oatmeal and cold-pressed antioxidant-rich fruit seed oil

Helps restore lips’ natural beauty with long-lasting moisture

Visibly smoother, healthier looking lips

Inactive Ingredients:
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor Oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter (Cupuacu Butter), Raphanus Sativus Seed Extract (Radish Seed Extract), Flavor, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter (Murumuru Butter), Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Seed Oil (Cranberry Seed Oil), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Palmitate), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba Wax), Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Colloidal Oatmeal), Stevia Rebaudiana Extract (Stevia Extract), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sun Flower Seed Oil)

• I'm searching for a new chap stick and considering this o...2 Answers
Carmex® Comfort Care Mixed Berry Colloidal Oatmeal Lip Balm
  • "Yessss! Winner winner. This makes my lips so soft! I don't love the smell but the effects on my lips make it worth it! It feels so smooth and soft on. I'm a lip balm fanatic and my boyfriend is used to me always wearing balm and usually hates it if there's a lot of product when he goes to kiss me. When I had this on and he went to kiss me when he was leaving, he said 'your lips are so soft! They feel like I just kissed a marshmallow' & I said 'I'm sorry. Is that bad? Too much?' And he said no, that they were so so soft. I don't ever have overly dry lips or chapped lips at all. So for him to notice that my lips are extra soft really says something! & it says a lot that he didn't hate the product because he almost always does. This also has such great affects even after the balm wears off. I still feel like my lips feel soft, plump and hydrated. I really love it. I just wish they had more scents. " in 51 reviews
  • "Love this balm! It smells amazing and gives you that classic Carmex Moisturizing power just in a different form. I'm a total fan of Carmex and you can never go wrong with any of their products. I'd recommend this for anyone looking for some intense hydration for your lips. Give them some TLC this new year! ❤" in 28 reviews
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I love all the carmex chapsticks, they are all amazing, so soft and hydrating, always helps heal my dry/cracked lips. In the winter I always get really bad chapped lips and this has been my go to since I was like 8. Really affordable, usually a dollar something, about 2$, and they have a variety of scents/options to choose from. All three of the colloidal oatmeal balms have been awesome, I would highly recommend them all. The berry scent is probably my favorite out of the three but I love them all & truly believe these are must haves!
brianna m.
love this product! for the price and benefits of being all natural it's great. Love the texture and gentleness of the balm. The packaging is super simple snap on/snap off lid with a twist up to let you actually get to the product. The smell isn't my favorite but because the product is so nourishing and moisturizing is i'll let it slide!
Heather F.
Philadelphia , PA
I think this is my new favorite lip balm. I’be always loved carmex I think they are great went my lips are SUPER chapped. The original always helped me on those days, but the only downfall was the taste and smell. That didn’t matter to me though because it truly worked. I am happy they came out with the because it has such a yummy smell AND works great!! I’ve been sick and my lips have been super dry but this product helps x1000. Its also very good under liquid lipsticks which I use all the time. It keeps the lips so hydrated so the liquid lipsticks don’t make your lips all dried out and gross. Its also super cheap too. I will be repurchasing!
Alyssa S.
Royersford, PA
Love love love this product!!! My lips always get super chapped in the winter and I was looking for an inexpensive produce to do the job. I am a huge fan of Carmex so I decided to give this a try and was not disappointed! The smell is amazing and it will rejuvenate your lips with one use.
Schyler L.
Bellevue, NE
First off, I appreciate the fact that this lip balm is 100% natural however, it just did not work for me. It doesn't moisturize your lips! The smell is too much for me. It has a hard consistency, does not apply easily and doesn't glide on like a normal lip balm. I accidentally broke a chunk off having to press so hard. I keep having to reapply every couple hours because my lips feel dry from this balm. Trying hard to finish this up as I don't want to be wasteful.
Erica C.
Springfield, MA
A relative suggested i try this. At first i love it but then it i switches to another brand. However my daughter took it and she says she loves it a lot. She normally uses the brand chapstick but she said this one is her favorite.
Korea M.
Philadelphia, PA
I particularly wasn’t a big fan of this. It felt like it left a weird kind of film on my lips. All though I give it thre stars because it did feel like it moisturized. But I can’t really get past the weird film feeling.
Alison B.
Carmex 100% Natural Carmex Comfort Care Colloidal Oatmeal Lip Balm collection with natural colloidal oatmeal and cold pressed fruit oil to soothe and comfort your lips smells and tastes great!
 What Is Colloidal Oatmeal?
Colloidal oatmeal isn’t quite the lumpy stuff you might consider eating for breakfast.  It’s an oatmeal is an oatmeal that has been finely ground for use in skincare and other beauty products.
Typically, it is used to aid in soothing itchy and dry skin. Colloidal oatmeal coats the skin and makes it feel soothed.
Colloidal oatmeal is nothing new to skincare, it’s in lots of skincare products. But it hasn’t been used all that much in lip products, so that makes the Carmex Comfort Care Colloidal Oatmeal Lip Balms, unique.
What Skincare Benefits Does Colloidal Oatmeal Have?
These lip balms are great for those with sensitive skin as well as those who just want a fun to use, tasty, effective lip moisturizer to keep lips soft and hydrated.
They’re not just all natural, they’re also paraben and petrolatum-free.
When you pull off the cap, you see that the lip balms are in a lipstick-style case and they’re slightly chunkier than their other Carmex lip balm cousins.
There are three flavors:  Mixed Berry, Sugar Plum, and Watermelon Blast. The flavors are subtle with more scent than taste (in other words, they’re not fruity-sweet). I personally really liked the mixed berry becuase it was fun but not just for kids (although kids will like them too).
As to the formula, it’s quite lovely. The clear balms leave your lips looking moist, but not super shiny (so the guys won’t feel silly using them).  There may be oatmeal in the formula but you won’t sense it  — he feel is extremely silky, smooth and nourishing, thanks to beeswax and Capucacu Butter and antioxidant rich, cold pressed cranberry seed oil.
 About Carmex® and Carma Laboratories, Inc.:
For almost 80 years, Franklin, Wisconsin-based Carma Laboratories, Inc., has manufactured Carmex® brand lip balms. Carma Laboratories, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that was founded in 1937 by Alfred Woelbing, the inventor of Carmex® lip balm.
Anjelica B.
Virginia Beach
I love how well Carmex works alone but with the oatmeal added gives it a better scent and makes it work harder. The stick is so cute and I always use this and the sugar plum one!
Pinal P.
Fayetteville, AR

I think this is my new favorite lip balm. I've always loved Carmex I think they are great when my lips are SUPER chapped. The original always helped me on those days, but the only downfall was the taste and smell. That didn’t matter to me though because it truly worked. I am happy they came out with them because it has such a yummy smell AND works great!! I’ve been sick and my lips have been super dry but this product helps x1000. It's also very good under liquid lipsticks which I use all the time. It keeps the lips so hydrated so the liquid lipsticks don’t make your lips all dried out and gross. It's also super cheap too. I will be repurchasing!
Sam H.
I'm searching for a new chap stick and considering this one but the carmex I've gotten in the past is sticky. Is this the case with this one?