BY CARMEX

A 100% natural lip balm crafted with the finest ingredients for marvelous moisture that leaves your lips feeling healthy and smooth

Crafted with a soothing blend of colloidal oatmeal and cold-pressed antioxidant-rich fruit seed oil

Helps restore lips’ natural beauty with long-lasting moisture

Visibly smoother, healthier looking lips

Inactive Ingredients:
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor Oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter (Cupuacu Butter), Raphanus Sativus Seed Extract (Radish Seed Extract), Flavor, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter (Murumuru Butter), Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Seed Oil (Cranberry Seed Oil), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Palmitate), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba Wax), Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Colloidal Oatmeal), Stevia Rebaudiana Extract (Stevia Extract), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sun Flower Seed Oil)

• I'm searching for a new chap stick and considering this one but t...2 Answers
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
I think this is my new favorite lip balm. I’be always loved carmex I think they are great went my lips are SUPER chapped. The original always helped me on those days, but the only downfall was the taste and smell. That didn’t matter to me though because it truly worked. I am happy they came out with the because it has such a yummy smell AND works great!! I’ve been sick and my lips have been super dry but this product helps x1000. Its also very good under liquid lipsticks which I use all the time. It keeps the lips so hydrated so the liquid lipsticks don’t make your lips all dried out and gross. Its also super cheap too. I will be repurchasing!
Amanda M.
This product is okay. It’s in the thinner side and slick feeling. If my lips are already chapped, it doesn’t help a whole lot to make it all better but it does provide temporary moisture to ease the dry feeling for a short time. It definitely doesn’t last as long on the lips as some other products I use.
Alyssa S.
New Castle, DE
Love love love this product!!! My lips always get super chapped in the winter and I was looking for an inexpensive produce to do the job. I am a huge fan of Carmex so I decided to give this a try and was not disappointed! The smell is amazing and it will rejuvenate your lips with one use.
Daniella S.
Charleston
I love this! Just enough scent to make it something fun, but not so much that it's irritating. Also, it doesn't change the integrity of the formula that I already love, which I can tell right away as a Carmex connoisseur. Also, the packaging quality is amazing considering how cheap it is!
Wendy C.
I just got this earlier today and absolutely love it!

My lips have been feeling so dry and chapped lately thanks to this cold winter! I was at CVS drugstore and they had Carmex lip products on bogo so I had gotten this since I never tried it before. I’m so happy I did,this lip balm is so soothing on my dry lips and the mixed berry scent smells so good!

I love Carmex lipcare in general but this colloidal oatmeal lip balm is so nice and super moisturizing without feeling gross or waxy or heavy on my lips!
breanna n.
cambridge, MN
use this stuff all the time. i love the tube it comes in, and it lasts forever! the smell is super tasty smelling. it is a little thicker when going on your lips then i like but it works well. i also don't like the taste, the taste is absolutely horrible.
Rachel U.
Frederick, MD
NEW FAVORITE CHAPSTICK. I have super sensitive lips (and excema) and this is the ONLY lip balm I've found besides the lush lip service one that doesn't irritate my lips at all. Keeps them nice and soft and they don't feel red and raw later!!!
Erica C.
Springfield, MA
A relative suggested i try this. At first i love it but then it i switches to another brand. However my daughter took it and she says she loves it a lot. She normally uses the brand chapstick but she said this one is her favorite.
Caitlyn B.
Cedar City, UT
This product is great! I enjoy the scent, and the packaging! It goes on pretty decent, but is a little thicker and less smooth than other brands. It is pretty nourishing and helps my chapped lips as long as I keep up on putting it on!
Nina C.
Lynn, MA
My current savior! The flavor is amazing, and it's been pretty windy as of recent so lips have been extremely dry. This repairs my lips so well from the cracking and dryness, I can't go without it.
Sam H.
I'm searching for a new chap stick and considering this one but the carmex I've gotten in the past is sticky. Is this the case with this one?