BY CARMEX

Helps prevent sunburn. If used s directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin disease and early skin aging caused by the sun. see more...

• Does this heal your lips, or just protects as your lips heal themse...8 Answers
  • Carmex or chap stick?????9 Answers
  • Does it taste horrible?7 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "the only bad thing i have to say about it is that when you stop using the product your lips do not react positively to any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love carmex lip care, I always get such bad chapped lips and I have tons of lip products to try to help me get rid of my chapped lips but carmex has seemed to be the only lip care to get rid of my chapped lips." in 2 reviews
  • "You can NEVER go wrong with carmex for the winter!" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it gets the job done a lot more than the expensive stuff!" in 1 review
  • "It helps so much when I get severely dry lips i just put it on and the dryness is gone." in 1 review
Ivy K.
Ivy K.
Carmex Click Stick Lip Balm is the ONLY lip balm I let touch my lips. I'm a huge fan of the texture, thats the winning aspect for me. It leaves a thick layer over my lips making them hydrated at all moments. There are no other lip balms that give me instant moisture. I find the smell refreshing, some others are not into it which is understandable if you are sensitive to smell. They do have a cherry scent that I adore and will buy if I can't find the original in-store. It leaves a glossy shine that I can't leave the house without. At any moment I have at least one stick in every purse and 3 extras at home, that's how much I adore this stuff.
Liv H.
Liv H.
Good ol' Carmex! I adore the original scent- menthol and camphor dominate. Its cooling once applied. I think one of the top reasons I love Carmex is that its scent brings back memories from when I was little- my dad always toted around one of the little pots of it (still does). Moving on, my lips are eternally chapped and I tend to skip wearing my lip stains and mattes because of that. (Stila in the Patina shade is my favorite). Layer on this bad boy first and once absorbed apply your lip stain as usual- so much better! The bit of spf thrown in the mix is never a bad thing.
Tynecia W.
Tynecia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carmex has been the only moisturizer that has never dried my lips out. I can use this all year long, my lips are especially dry in the summer and for that reason I have to keep some kind of moisturizer. I can apply this to my lips once a day and my lips are moisturized I rarely have to use this more than once. for me with other lip moisturizers I have to keep applying and it does nothing for my lips. Carmex has been my go to for years! I just wish there were more flavors!
Aja B.
Aja B.
Massillon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me this is a MUST-HAVE! Some of the other lip care brands make my lips break out in a little (and annoying, might I add) blister rash. I usually stock up on these from Walmart, who usually sells them for around 0.97 or 0.98 cents a pop. My whole family uses these sticks. My boys take them to school in their pockets and I always have one in my purse. They are also great under lip glosses and lip sticks!
Molly M.
Molly M.
Batavia, IL
This works really well for super chapped lips. I liked this product for quite a few months and after a while I noticed my lips created a tolerance for the product and if I used too much it started to give me bumps on my lips that took almost a week and a half to get rid of. Overall I still really like the product and keep a few around for a just in case kind of thing.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Lucama, NC
Carmex lip balms are always a must have for me, especially in the winter time. I like to always try different products, so i haven't purchased it recently. However, it's quality and the fresh feeling cannot be duplicated. Totally love this product and would recommend it to anyone with dry lip problems or just love tingly feeling chapstick.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Kathleen, GA
I do love the medicated feel of the carmex chap stick and it always makes my dry lips feel so moisturized. It's always great to use after you have spent time in the sun. The only negative comment I can say about Carmex is the taste of the chap stick is sometimes overwhelming if it gets in your mouth. I still use Carmex all the time.
Elizabeth Y.
Elizabeth Y.
Boston, MA
Carmex always moisturizes my lips well. My only complaint, which is why I couldn't give it more stars, is that almost without fail, it leaves an unpleasant bitter taste in my mouth. I don't apply a lot, but somehow even when the littlest bit gets in my mouth from my rubbing lips together it leaves a bitter taste I can't get rid of.
Jada S.
Jada S.
Lebanon, TN
Although I detest the taste and despise the smell, this is my go to for chapped lips. The stick is hard to apply with the first use but softens after several applications. I always pick up a tube at Walgreens in the fall and it lasts through the winter months. It's a great value and prevents suffering from cracked, dry lips.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
My absolute favorite chopstick in the whole world!!! I literally have 5 of these at one time, 1 by my bedside, 1 in my car, 2in my purse and always 1 in my pocket, I can't go anywhere without it, it seriously makes my lips feel so good, sometimes I put this on under and over lipstick, because it does give a good shine too
Rose P.
Rose P.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it dry out your lips and require continuous application?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Carmex or chap stick?????
nehi p.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Does this heal your lips, or just protects as your lips heal themselves?
Jane C.
Jane C.
Does it taste horrible?
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
United Kingdom
Do these have a nice taste as some of them are bland but smell nice