BY CARMEX

A convenient squeezable medicated lip balm to soothe and protect dry, chapped lips

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:
Lanolin, Cetyl Esters, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Paraffinum Liquidum, Beeswax, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Vanillin, Flavor

• Is this like a medicated lip product?Don't forget to like...6 Answers
  • How long does this stay on your lips before re applying3 Answers
  • Does that smell bad as I heard people talking about that4 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Tube
  • "Carmax is great for soothing raw, chapped lips. The rare times that this ends up happening during a freak cold winter down here, I stock up on this stuff and it works like a charm. I only wish I could remember to use it as a preventative as well as a restorative." in 4964 reviews
  • "Carmex works great for chapped and dry lips. It instantly makes my lips feel moisturized and relieves any dry or cracked feeling my lips may have. You don't need much to apply either. It has a menthol smell, which is great if you have a cold or stuffy nose. I have found it helps clear up a stuffy nose. Therefore, I will apply a tad bit right under my nose to help clear it up when I have a cold. It actually works and if your nose is raw and red, it actually relieves that too. It makes it not raw anymore and it won't hurt anymore. Really weird how it does that but it does work. However, if your nose happens to have any sores or is really raw so the skin has cracked, then Carmex will burn/sting when you put it on. It will go away though." in 3547 reviews
  • "I have been using this since I was 14 every winter. They now have handcream that is great too. Very moisturizing. " in 835 reviews
Emily R.
Springfield, MO
I'd be quite shocked to find anyone that has never heard of or tried  Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Tube or even the  Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar . These have a very unique smell and taste to them that I've never seen replicated. Not much has changed with it because it works so well, so I am confident if I grab a tube real fast that it will be what I expect and what I need. My only complaint is that after using it throughout the day, over a few days, my lips feel slightly irritated almost. I discontinue use for a while and then start again when my lips get dry and cracked again.
Brianna T.
Los Angeles
I bought this product because I saw it being used by every contestant on Produce 101, not gonna lie. I was hoping it would really put a lot of moisture into my lips because they get dry so easily. It smells really good, but feels pretty sticky when you put it on your lips. I prefer to use it at night because I don't think it works under lipstick. Unfortunately, I don't think it works as well for my purposes as I was hoping, but they usually have great combo pack deals, so that was nice.
caitlyn n.
Columbus
I grew up using this, and I thought it worked fine, but then my friend let me used some of her Vaseline when I lost my Carmex. After using Vaseline I realized just how low spectrum this product is and how it really works. For me, it honestly does nothing to moisturize your lips or to even make it less chapped in the winter. It doesn't stay on as long as Vaseline, when eating or drinking. It's just honestly not the best that's out there. If it works for you, great! It doesn't for me...
Summer M.
SC
I like this product for when my lips are just mildly chapped. I have found that when I use it on very dry, cracked lips, it burns and makes them very red and irritated. But on a casual day, this product is great, and I do use it very often, on a daily basis.  Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Tube
Haley B.
Columbus
This is my FAVORITE lip balm ever. I bring this wherever I go and I have one at my house, in my purse & in my car. Carmex is my favorite brand of lip balm and the cooling effect it has on your lips is amazing. It makes your lips feel cool and refreshed throughout the day. It leaves your lips moistened and fresh. The tingling sensation it gives on your lips can last up to an hour and makes them feel silky smooth.
Alexandria P.
Porterville
Purchased at: Walmart
Carmex is my heat friend, I have so many tubes of carmex just to ensure I never run out, it instantly heals dry, peeling lips and gives you a natural plump and sheen to the lips, it is a HOLY GRAIL, I’ll never not buy Carmex, it’s wonders for the lips, definitely a must have, especially if you any matte lipsticks like me, it will keep your lips moisturized under the lipstick for not so much, and drying the lips.
Allison L.
Huntington Beach
This is one of my all time favorite lip products. I ALWAYS have one of these laying around the house, my purse, my car... wherever! I love the sting it has and keeps my lips from being incredibly dry in the winter months. I get the tube for personal use. It’s convenient , small, but lasts a while if you don’t lose it before you run out! 5 stars. My go to lip treatment and I would recommend it to everyone I know
Carole C.
County Club Hills
This Carmex is something your home should not go without! I am a repeat user of this product, always by my bedside.  The price is not bad at all, and it lasts a long time, you should always buy more than one so you can place in your purse and have in your coat pocket at all times.
Lillian S.
Huntington Beach
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I still can taste the petroleum just looking at this product. The artificial based nightmare that is Carmex. Its the evil step sibling of Burts Bees. They don’t even bother trying to cover the putrid taste. Besides that it doesn’t have long lasting power. You have to reapply so frequently. I don’t even want to know how much of this garbage I had to ingest before tossing this is in the trash.
Nadia S.
Honestly, I had high hopes in this carmex lip balm tube after having tried the jar. But I wasn't very happy with the results. It doesn't last very long on your lips and doesn't really do anything. In fact, it made my lips even drier (I have very dry lips). It might be good for people who do not have dry lips but for me it didn't really help. I guess for the price that's all you get.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
Do you prefer this tube style or the chaptstick or the round tub version?
Angelica A.
Victoria, TX
Who else uses this underneath lipstick?
Courtney B.
I've heard this dries out your lips. Has this happened to anyone?
Fionn T.
England
Is this a really good lip balm for dry lips?
Jasmine H.
Jacksonville, AL
does it always have that burning

Amazon