Monique M.
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA
Would yo prefer carmex, chapstick or eos?
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
1 year, 3 months ago
Probably Chapstick but definitely not eos.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
1 year, 3 months ago
I think all of those 3 are the best for your lips but non are the same either so you can vary depend on the mood you are! Thats what i do!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
1 year, 4 months ago
Carmex all the way - EOS made the whole area around my lips break out in a rash. I used to use chapstick but do not anymore because that brand tests on animals. Carmex is cruelty free and does great on my lips.
MsPopRouge C.
MsPopRouge C.
Kaplan, LA
1 year, 4 months ago
Carmex would be my favorite over the three listed. Definitely a staple in my house, especially with kids around. :)
Angie A.
Angie A.
1 year, 4 months ago
I would prefer carmex. But if I had a different choice, I would go with Burt's Bees lip balm. It works better than Carmex! By far the best lip balm i have ever purchased.
Margarita C.
Margarita C.
Williston, SC
4 years, 2 months ago
Carmex any day! EOS is not all that great. I bought so many EOS balms bc everyone on youtube raves over them. & honestly I applied more EOS over & over then any other balm i tried. it faded & didn't help moisten my lips!
Denise A.
Denise A.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
I love carmex but I always wanted to try eso.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Brookings, OR
4 years, 4 months ago
I want to try EOS so bad!!
Lakeisha S.
Lakeisha S.
4 years, 4 months ago
I like using Carmex in the winter and Eos In the summer.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
League City, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
Carmex for sure! Chapstick never worked for me. I felt like I had to put it on all the time and it never really improved my lips.