BY CARMEX #87 in Lip Care

The original medicated lip balm stick with SPF 15 to protect lips

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.50%.................................................................Sunscreen

Oxybenzone 4.00%.................................................................Sunscreen

White Petrolatum 35.00%.................................................................Lip Protectant

Inactive Ingredients:
Lanolin, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Camphor, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Flavor, Vanillin

• Do you ever get paper cuts? Do you have cats that scratch you? Do...9 Answers
  • Ive been struggling with super dry lips. How hydrating is this li...5 Answers
  • How moisturising is this lip balm to Baby lips? Also does this on...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tiffany D.
Española
A miracle worker for my family. We use this all the the time and always have them on hand, in our cars, my purse, everywhere. It's also very helpful to put just a l ittle bit under my nose when I get dry skin, it immediately heals. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry TubeCarmex® Classic Lip Balm Original TubeCarmex® Classic Lip Balm Original StickCarmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry Stick
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
Ok, so bought this out of desperation at a gas station by the beach during a sunburnt panic. My dry and sore lips were in NEED of some major protection and comfort. It initially stung my lips ( most likely because they were damaged) and I couldn't get behind the smell and taste.

I put it down as a product to put on lips, BUT have found it's done wonders on small dry patches on my legs that always creep up during the winter months. I would 100% recommend as a dry spot treatment!
caitlin m.
Chicago , IL
This is my go-to chapstick! I’ve been using Carmex for years and it’s always been my favorite brand of lip care, but I always used the one in a tube or in a pot. I like this stick form better because it’s clean (no sticking your fingers in a pot, and the tube gets really runny in the warmer months), it goes on easy and still delivers the same level of moisture and healing. Very affordable price and I’ll continue to make this my go-to chapstick!
Leea D.
I absolutely LOVE Carmex. It’s my go to lip balm and it’s the only one I’ll use. I’ve been using it for about 3 years. It’s long lasting and simple packaging. It’s has SPF and is over all a great lip balm to use. I can’t remember the last time I’ve had dry lips, but if you do; this will save your life!! Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Stick
Makisha T.
There is no better product that Carmex. No seriously. This product is the best thing that has happened to my lips and the most amazing part, is that it's great during all four seasons. It's a winner! It's so easy to apply, and also cleaner when compared to the small bottle. It's size is small enough to fit in your pocket, so it literally makes you want to take it everywhere! This is my trusted brand.
Sarah Y.
Niceville
It is a very heavy lip balm and coats easily. Goes on smooth, not chunky or clumpy. After wearing it a while I noticed that even though the formula was heavy and formed a nice barrier against elements, it didn’t hydrate my lips at all. When I took it off it it wore off my lips were still just as dry so I stopped using it daily. I would still wear it if I knew I was going to be outside in the cold or wind for protection but nothing more.
leah🍒 S.
Mammoth, AZ
GIRL, if you ever ever have crusty lips this is a MUST this will be your best of friends for a few days. I got sick a while back and never had gotten super dry lips until this time, i tried any chap stick I could think of and others seemed way to thick to do any healing and when i saw this was only $1 I bought it in a heart beat and it was AMAZING. Just do it lemme tell ya
Kaylee F.
Richland Center, WI
This is my go-to chap stick. I'm kind of a product snob and buy most of my beauty and skin care products from department stores or places like Sephora or Ulta, but this is one of the drugstore products that I swear by. It softens my lips and comforts them when they're sore. I like how it goes on smooth and it has a rather pleasant smell for a medicated lip balm.
Fa P.
Millcreek, UT
You know, this product is how I originally found out about carmex. It made my lips feel amazing!!! My lips dried out fast all the time. I feel like the product is affordable and it is great quality. I would definitely buy it again. It's not to oily and the product doesn't build up on your lips , like a lot of other chapsticks I used to use.
Daniella S.
Charleston
Love love love! A go-to for when I myself am on the go. It's super cheap, easy to apply, and actually heals my insanely chapped lips. It's a standby for a lot of my friends as well. I find that it gets used up relatively quickly, but it's soooo cheap that I don't even care at all (plus I know I use a wild amount of lip balm).
Nicole K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Would you prefer to use Carmex or another brand of chap stick?
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA
Would yo prefer carmex, chapstick or eos?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Are there other flavors? What's your favorite flavor?
Caroline S.
Who wishes it smelled and tasted better????
Fanny M.
I've always used the regular Carmex! I would love to try the Carmex with Strawberry... Is it better than the regular one?