BY CARMEX #92 in Lip Care

The original medicated lip balm stick with SPF 15 to protect lips

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.50%.................................................................Sunscreen

Oxybenzone 4.00%.................................................................Sunscreen

White Petrolatum 35.00%.................................................................Lip Protectant

Inactive Ingredients:
Lanolin, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Camphor, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Flavor, Vanillin

• Do you ever get paper cuts? Do you have cats that scratch...9 Answers
  • Ive been struggling with super dry lips. How hydrating is...5 Answers
  • How moisturising is this lip balm to Baby lips? Also does...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Very good my lips was so dry and I used this a it worked so good!" in 1779 reviews
  • "There's nothing special about this product but it does to a good job at moisturizing nothing more or less." in 371 reviews
  • "Carmex is the classic year round lip protection. With Carmexyou never have chapped lips or cold sores. You don't have to worry about the elements getting the best of you and drying out your lips. " in 213 reviews
Stephanie W.
San diego, CA
My favorite chapstick of all time! I’ve tried everything else. I have a huge problem with my lips getting chapped. I love to use this first thing in the morning and right before bedtime. A tip for liquid lipsticks is to apply this chapstick for about ten mins, blot away at your lips, and then apply your lipstick. This keeps your lips moisturized while allowing your lip product to stay on. Also, when removing any of the hard to remove smudgeproof lippies, I like to apply this chapstick on to help remove it while wiping the product away with a makeup wipe
Andy A.
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Stick lo consegui en CVS Pharmacy tambien en Dollar Tree, es bueno, cumple su función pero siento mis labios como grasosos al ponermelo y no me gusta para nada el olor no sabor, es como ponerse vaselina.
Dj L.
Newark
I swear by Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Stick. Its makes my lips feel so soft and if your lips are ever dry and cracky, you can use any lip scrub to take all the dead skin off and apply this over night, they’ll feel good as new in the morning. At first your lips will feel very tingly but that just means your lips are being repaired. I will definitely buy this product again soon, i always have a tube in my room and a back up in my car.
Emily E.
Cincinnati, OH
I started using this and I thought it was working until a couple weeks later I realized I was applying it every 30 mins or so. If I didn’t my lips would start to crack and peel. I switched to Burt’s bees and now I only have to apply it in the morning and night. Carmex really dried out my lips and did nothing good for me at all. I would not recommend. I would recommend Burt’s bees.
Sarah Y.
Niceville
It is a very heavy lip balm and coats easily. Goes on smooth, not chunky or clumpy. After wearing it a while I noticed that even though the formula was heavy and formed a nice barrier against elements, it didn’t hydrate my lips at all. When I took it off it it wore off my lips were still just as dry so I stopped using it daily. I would still wear it if I knew I was going to be outside in the cold or wind for protection but nothing more.
Isabelle N.
Lake worth
This chapstick last longer than you think it will be. The packaging is nice and it is very simple. I am a repeated user and it is better the second time you use it. Yes, I recommend it to other because there are some chapstick that you have to reapply it again and again to keep it moisturize. If you choose this brand you are in the right track. This chapstick is a nice price.
Allie S.
GAP, PA
This is my third string choice for Carmex delivery, behind the pot and the squeeze tube. It is more portable than a pot for sure. The same Carmex quality is here, and the value is good. Works great for other random dry skin in a pinch (heels, hands, etc.) if you decide to stop using it on your lips (otherwise- ick.)
Sarah C.
Warren, OH
This is a classic, go-to chapstick for when you have extremely dry lips. I tend to use this product in the winter time when I am mostly indoors and the cold dry air makes my lips crack. This doesn't taste or smell the best compared to other brands but it definitely has the best formula for soothing dry lips
Cherelle C.
I LOVE Carmex Classic Lip Balm. I usually stock up on it and clear the shelf , whenever I see it at Dollar Tree (where everything is ONE DOLLAR) -- it's definitely apart of my nightly routine. I apply a generous amount right before bed to help keep my lips moisturized throughout the night. In the morning I remove it while I'm the shower & voilà -- my lips are soft and luscious in the morning. I definitely reccomend!!
jacky p.
Bloomington , IN
I love this product I think this really helps my lips from looking chapped and it gives them a very glossy look as if it were lipstick total worth the price. It is very easy to apply nothing special about. I would totally recommend this to others because I think it really does the job
Nicole K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Would you prefer to use Carmex or another brand of chap stick?
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA
Would yo prefer carmex, chapstick or eos?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Are there other flavors? What's your favorite flavor?
Caroline S.
Who wishes it smelled and tasted better????
Fanny M.
I've always used the regular Carmex! I would love to try the Carmex with Strawberry... Is it better than the regular one?