BY CARMEX #10 in Lip Care

The original medicated lip balm stick with SPF 15 to protect lips

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.50%.................................................................Sunscreen

Oxybenzone 4.00%.................................................................Sunscreen

White Petrolatum 35.00%.................................................................Lip Protectant

Inactive Ingredients:
Lanolin, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Camphor, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Flavor, Vanillin

• Do you ever get paper cuts? Do you have cats that scratch...9 Answers
  • Which is better for winter lip protection Carmex® Classi...1 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else's lips or is it just me?24 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Stick
  • "Very good my lips was so dry and I used this a it worked so good!" in 1791 reviews
  • "There's nothing special about this product but it does to a good job at moisturizing nothing more or less." in 371 reviews
Stephanee M.
Orrville
I’m a pretty big fan of Carmex! I feel like the brand is trusted and delivers what they say they will. I have dry chapped lips and carmex tends to help improve it. I do not like the menthol induced tingles but since I know it works I just deal with it. The only thing I wish carmex would improve is the taste of this products, these are going on my lips so I do end up with some of it in my mouth and I wish it didn’t taste so horrible. Other then that I cannot say enough how great these products are and how much I trust how well they work for me.
Dana R.
Galax
I have used Carmex on multiple occasions and I haven't had the best luck with it. I have very sensitive skin and this was very harsh on my lips. It seemed to make them more flakey and dry than they already were. I believe there is alot of room for improvement with this product. Also, if I licked my lips while wearing it I would have a very unpleasant medicinal taste in my mouth for a while.
Olivia L.
Hoover,Alabama
The Carmel Classic Lip Balm is amazing. It is very inexpensive and fits in your purse, backpack, makeup bag, etc....... If you use this too much at once then the smell can get a little overwhelming. Overall if you need a good chapstick that will keep your lips moisturized. It’s also good if you have braces because your lips can get really chapped and this chapstick really soothes your lips.
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
When lips are dry I always go for my Carmax Classic Lip balm. I pay $ 1.00 for it at the Dollar General and its the best so far. It goes on nicely over my lipstick and keeps lips Hydrated for around 3 hours before I have to reapply. I have purchased others but this one by far is the best for me and I do recommend it.
Bien H.
THIS IS STRAIGHT UP, A NECESSITY. I always depend on this whenever I'm having a bad lip day, as well as before going to bed as I have made this a part of my night routine. This will make you wake up with baby-like plumped lips. This also has a cooling effect that you will definitely enjoy. A must have, and a staple in my life.
Tupou P.
Vacaville
Another HOLY GRAIL of mine!! Can’t live with out it. It meets my expectations completely when my lips are SUPER dry and crusty lol. Not harsh at all, very gentle and smooth formula. Price point is on point. Definitely recommend to those that have a hard time finding some sort of lip product for dried and crusty lips lol
Cambrie G.
Hannibal
I’ve had cracked and dry lips my whole life, and I’ve furthered the problem by not using any type of chapstick. This is because I don’t like the fruity smells that are associated with most chapstick products. However, when I discovered Carmex, it changed my lip recovery journey. No fragrance and it made my lips feel better.
jessica a.
Modesto, CA
I LOVE THESE !!!! i have about 4 of these, one in my bag, in my car, at home, and one in my backpack. If my lips feel chapped i slide this right on my lips and in 10- 15 mins or even quicker my lips feel very hydrated. I've found these at even the dollar store which makes them very affordable, i recommend !
Arya J.
This product I loved. It looked like lip gloss, which by the way I wear all the time, and it mosturized them at the same time. The problem was where I got it, it was pretty expensive, but overall, I think it was worth it. I would but it again, only because it worked really well on my very chapped lips.
i absolutely love ! Highly recommend! Makes lips bigger and softer and also gives a little shine , taste good too lol but yea favorite of all ! Love the packaging it’s very small and cute , not disappointing at all , it’s my favorite so I always go buy when needed and very cheap 1$ at dollar tree .
Nicole K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Would you prefer to use Carmex or another brand of chap stick?
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA
Would yo prefer carmex, chapstick or eos?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Are there other flavors? What's your favorite flavor?
Caroline S.
Who wishes it smelled and tasted better????
Fanny M.
I've always used the regular Carmex! I would love to try the Carmex with Strawberry... Is it better than the regular one?

Amazon