BY CARMEX

The original medicated lip balm stick with SPF 15 to protect lips from the sun

• Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing
  • Glides on smoothly to help soften and hydrate lips with moisturizing cocoa butter
  • Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

• Do you ever get paper cuts? Do you have cats that scratch you? Do...9 Answers
  • Ive been struggling with super dry lips. How hydrating is this li...4 Answers
  • How moisturising is this lip balm to Baby lips? Also does this on...3 Answers
sherry b.
sherry b.
North Hills, CA
Absolutely LOVE this lip balm. This is a must have product for me. I ordered a 12 pack from Amazon a while. I like to make sure I never go without one. I keep one in my car, one in my office desk, one in my backpack, and one in my pocket. I had to order the 12 pack because I'm never able to finish a whole one before i lose it. Keep my lips smooth and it smells good. Don't judge me, but sometimes when the cracks of my fingers get ashy and I don't have access to lotion I'll rub a little carmex on it.
Vatreece D.
Vatreece D.
I love Carmex products I have the strawberry lip balm I love that it has spf in it. I love the menthol feel on my lips and its very moisturizing it also has light strawberry scent to it plus I love the clicking sound it makes when I turn the applicator dial. The only negative I have is that when I carry it around in my purse the heat can melt it and make the product a little goopy when I apply it
kiara r.
kiara r.
conyers, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally the only thing I put on my lips and I'm not even kidding when I say it. I use nothing but this product and it does its job like no other lip balm out there. I've used this for years and I'm still in love with it. the taste is good too for when you accidentally lick your lips. the smell is also good bc we don't want nothing that doesn't smell good on them. highly recommend.
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
I admit, Carmex has stepped up their game with this one! I don't use a lot of lip balm (I prefer coconut oil, but it doesn't travel well). While I'm out I always have chapstick, for me and the kids. This stuff goes on not so think and pastey, it's lightweight. Love that it's got sun protection, so it does double duty! I bought this as an impulse buy (at the register), and was pleased!
T S.
T S.
My favorite lip balm! My lips are pretty sensitive to the sun, and living in Florida that's a year-round problem. This seems to be one of the most effective SPF lip products for me, as it always helps to prevent sun damage and chapping. It also helps my lips to feel better if they've already started to chap. The flavors are light, but fun. Overall an excellent product!
Lina C.
Lina C.
My review is for the Carmex balm in the original "flavor". This is the best lip balm I have found so far - which isn't saying much because I am still searching for my holy grail lip balm that actually moisturizes my lips enough for me to be happy. BUT... this one comes pretty close to HG status. Apart from being more moisturizing, I wish it didn't have the minty burn.
Julie S.
Julie S.
I always buy one of these for the spring/summer. If you have chapped lips then this is perfect. It feeling medicated and cooling, so it relives and heals your lips. It also contains SPF 15 , so it protects your lips. The lips are very inportant during the summer time. The lips is still skin, so if you you don't protect it SPF it will burn and be damaged.
Catherine  W.
Catherine W.
Love the strawberry flavor! This is a great product that helps my lips stay hydrated with a healthy sheen. If my lips chap I am extremely prone to blisters so having a great moisturizer is important. The SPF is an added bonus that with age I've found to be important. And I love the flavor but it's great that it's not necessary to reapply constantly.
Heather M.
Heather M.
I honestly don't know what I would do if they stopped making carmex. I have an obsession. I can have no less than five at one time. In my purse, in my room, in my apron for work, in the bathroom, downstairs, everywhere. They have to be everywhere. I have never found a chapstick that has done a better job at moisturizing & protecting my lips.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Indianapolis, IN
I would highly suggest no one use Carmex products. The chemicals used to make these products actually are addicting to your lips, which is why most users always feel like they need to use this product constantly. Want something similar that's actually hydrating? Try Aquaphor! It actually works and you only have to use it when you want to!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Would you prefer to use Carmex or another brand of chap stick?
Monique M.
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA
Would yo prefer carmex, chapstick or eos?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Are there other flavors? What's your favorite flavor?
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Who wishes it smelled and tasted better????
Fanny M.
Fanny M.
I've always used the regular Carmex! I would love to try the Carmex with Strawberry... Is it better than the regular one?