BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmen G.
2325 clinton ave. apt. 110 calexico CA.
Dry lips? This is it! Buy it use it and love it, like me!! It's cheap and you can find it in almost all the drug stores.
Maya R.
uk
Such a good lip balm it is moisturising and not greasy however the smell is a bit odd, it smells very strongly pharmaceutical
Haleigh B.
Carmex always protects my lips in the cold winter months. If I forget to apply it and my lips start to chap, I smack some on my lips and they are as good as new by the next day.
Yarianny H.
It is 100 % recommended by me because it just EVERYTHING it really works and it’s medicated so it has a little mentol essence and feeling and it’s super helpful for the persons who really need to get rid of REALLY CRACKED AND DY LIPS!!! LOVE YOU AND THANKS CARMEX ❤️❤️❤️
𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙁.
Calexico
No puedo vivir sin el! En cuanto lo aplicas en tus labios puedes notar la diferencia es casi automático, a demás me gusta usarlo cuando tengo alguna zona seca en mi piel, les dejo ese tip!
frederikke l.
I love Carmex, I use it every day, under Matt lipstick and more, and after I have used it, it did not leave my lips dry.. I smells so damn good, plus its very gentle but I will say that its a little bit pricey, if its first time buying, and don't know what your really getting. But really love it!
Stevi A.
Anaheim
This is my go-to for protecting my lips and recovering from chapped lips and even cold sores. I love the flavor for some reason. Everything that is positive about this totally outweighs the inconvenience of having to stick your finger in the little tub when you have to apply. Which you don’t have to do often because this stuff stays put for so long. My favorite.
Alexandra M.
I'm obsessed with this lip balm. I always keep multiples around - one in my car, 2 at home, and one at work.
Luci C.
sacramento
There’s nothing like an old school Carmex. I’m sad that they changed the original package but it didn’t change the ingredients. They keep my lips smooth and i don’t know what it is , but it gives a tingly sensations and that right there is what I live for when I pull out my carmex!
Spring C.
My grandma used this all the time. I love the smell and it goes on so smooth. I will always use Carmex brands!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: