BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crystal C.
NY
I️ lived this product. It keeps your lips nice and moisturized. I like the scent of this lip balm. The scent smells soothing. I️ got this at CVS and I️ would recommend getting this for your lips.
Kimberly H.
Imperial beach
It makes my lips feel cool and mostirized and it gives me a glossy look which I love but because I’m always wearing lip gloss . Plus it very cheap maybe less than $5 plus it stays on your lips a long time so you don’t have to keep applying definitely use it a lot
Katie H.
I used to use this consistently until I started getting bumps on my lips - it seems like a hot spot for bacteria build up. Threw away and never looked back at this product.
Temeyra R.
Waterbury, CT
I hate the smell of Carmex but it does the job on desperate days. I can't really complain about it besides the smell it just doesn't do it for me. However it's a good product jus keep in mind the smell.
Cindy M.
Love using this. It works right away. It smells amazing too. It's very easy to apply. Yes it definitely met my expectations. It's long lasting. I recommend it. I would definitely buy this again.
somer y.
I use carmex for dry lips and cold sores. Its the only brand I've tried that can treat different things for the lips. Its not oily or waxy. Goes on smoothe and smells good.
Brandi H.
Shreveport
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar It is an oldie but goodie. It is very strong and helped heal chapped lips. Met my expectations since repeat user. It's very Effective for adults but wouldn't advise for kids.
Nicole C.
Clayton, MI
If you’re going for flavor & smell this isn’t your chapstick. But, if you’re going for something that will repair the most damaged winter time lips - this is your stuff!
Destiny D.
allentown
This is the best chapstick! It’s so moisturizing on my lips. It’s a good value @$1.00 I found out about this chapstick through one of my friends. It’s also long lasting.
Angela D.
Brooklyn, NY
Best lip balm ever. Works great and smells nice. Certain lip balm bothers my lips when i put it on before bed but this one is comfortable. Very affordable as well.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: