BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Breanna E.
Lebanon, MO
Works great even though there is an awful taste when you get it in your mouth. I use it almost every winter due to how sensitive my lips are. Very nice package. Definitely a must for those with bad chapped lips
Kat R.
Richford
I like the burning feeling that carmex gives your lips that makes you know that its really healing them. But I am not a big fan of the smell or consistency because it gels up in the corners of your mouth.
Aly B.
This stuff is a classic and it does exactly what it claims. Nice and moisturizing with a thick oil based texture. Love lathering this all over my lips and something about the smell is nostalgic and delicious!!!
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN
Living in Minnesota with the brutal winter's Carmex is a MUST! I'm also on accutane so my lips have been extremely dry, Carmex really does the trick. I apply a thick layer at night and wake up wait supple lips.
Yailine G.
El Paso
i love this product! i totally love the way it keeps your lips moister for the whole day it gives it a very nice freshness more likely like mint i highly recomend it you won’t regret it, it is totally worth it!
Yamelli H.
This is hands down my favorite lip balm ever. The only faulty thing with it is that you have to use your finger to take product out. The value pack is an extremely good price and I would recommend it to others.
Monica L.
E Palo Alto, CA
This one is different the other carmex chapstick but also is very good and easy to apply this has more of a thick texture and you apply with fingers and the packaging is good and has a delicious smell and feel.
Vanessa T.
Wesley chapel, FL
I️ always have this in my make up drawer and like to apply it before bed more so in the colder months. Just because that’s when my lips tend to dry out the most and this provides perfect moisture and hydration.
Hillary Starbright C.
San Diego, CA
This is the best ... classic, basic, clean. Gives great moisturizing with minimal packaging and no fuss. Personally I prefer the stick or the tube of Carmex (as opposed to the little jar) but the product is perfect.
Kamrey B.
This is the top brand of chapstick that I️ use. Not only does it work immediately and is very effective , I️ like the smell of it too. It’s long lasting and leaves your lips smooth. I️ would defiantly buy again
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: