BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of this. I bought this thinking it would be better than Blistex but it wasn’t. If anything I felt like my lips become more chapped if that’s even possible. Definitely wouldn’t buy again.
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
You can’t go wrong with Carmen. I’ve been using it forever and don’t plan to stop anytime soon. It’s just one of those things that you don’t even think about you just know it won’t do you wrong so you use it.
Cortney M.
Arlington, TX
Holy grail lip balm. Used it on dry lips, cracked corners on mouth, used it to mask the smell of horrible things (worked in the ER for years) it’s just a must have in my purse!!
Annie G.
Yonkers, NY
This stuff is heaven during the cold months. It's like an ointment for cracked lips. It has a smooth thick inconsistency. Even great during the summer to help avoid sun blisters
Mallory M.
Stockbridge, GA
This is my life saver in the winter months. Chapped lips ain't cute, but Carmex saves the day. This product exceeded my expectations. I purchased this product at Walmart. I highly recommend this product.
Abi H.
Park City
This is a great lip balm for when your lips are really chapped or dry - even sun/wind burnt. It’s found at any Walmart or drug store and has high value for the low price. I highly recommend it to others.
j f.
For years now this has been my go to! Cannot live without it. Every night before bed I smooth on my lips and wake up with perfectly hydrated lips ready for my lipstain. You can find a jar in every room in our house, the whole family enjoys it. We are never without our Carmex!
Rachel J.
Grant City , MO
There is something about this balm that keeps me coming back. It has a very menthol feeling which seems to get the job done. I also like That I can use it for my lips or my nose if it is raw from having a cold.
Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
I enjoy using Carmex since it does the job. I have this one in cherry. My only complaint is that I have to dip my finger in it and it’s especially hard when I’m down to the very bottom of the container.
Caroline O.
Union city
I love this I love that it's a small tin I can just fit in my pocket and be on the go I love the feeling it gives my lips when I apply it's great for winter and the harsh winds
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart