BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bailey M.
Lees Summit, MO
The best of the best healing chapstick out there. Always and forever will be using Carmex when my lips feel like they are cracked or will be cracked. Perfect winter essential.
Pinal P.
Fayetteville, AR
The best lip balm. This is my always go to lip balm you can actually feel it working because it tingles and feels amazing on the lips. I really like how well it brings moisture into my lips again. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
Tammy V.
If you want a quick fix to chapped lips here you go! It does taste and smell funny but it really works. You can feel the medication in the balm working right as you put it on
Amelia N.
Orem, UT
This stuff is a DREAM. It does exactly what it claims it will and yet it’s still gentle and inexpensive. Perfect for anyone plagued with cold sores or even just cracked lips.
Lauren C.
Scottsburg, IN
Keeps my lips feeling soft and smooth during all seasons. I purchased it at the dollar store, Walmart , and even gas stations. It is worth it whenever you need chapstick ASAP
cydni t.
Montevallo, AL
This chapstick always has my back. Carmex is a classic and will always work for me. It’s also medicated which helps soothes your lips on days where they might need some help.
Allye D.
I have pretty chapped lips I've been dealing with for awhile now. I'm not sure if Carmax changed ingredients or what but it just doesn't work that well for me anymore. I don't care for the greasy feel.
Melaina R.
I’ve used this type of Carmex since I was a little girl. It’s a trusty tub of calming balm that leaves your lips feeling tingly and refreshed. I would describe the sensation as almost a minty feeling!
asia t.
Raleigh, NC
I like it! Many people believe that it sucks your lips dry and doesn't really help to moisturize. I feel like it heals the lips especially if someone has cracked or dry lips.
Janeesa R.
Philadelphia
Prefer blistex. Carmex doesn’t have the greatest scent. I am not a big fan on the yellow and red. Gives me McDonald’s vibes. Not necessarily that cheap either. It’s my back up if I can’t find blistex.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: