BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Bethany K.
Willmar
I love this product it always takes care of any incoming coldsores and I love the smell. I usually get it at drugstores. Very effective. I would recommend t this to anyone with coldsores. Will definitely buy again.
Shavon W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my go to any time of year. VERY moisturizing on these dry lips of mine. I love the tingling sensation I get when I apply it and I just know it's working. It leaves my lips very soft and makes it easy for me to apply matte lipsticks because my lips were treated correctly.
Stephany G.
This is my favorite product for preventing cold sores! I have used it every year to help prevent them! I apply it once a day during the fall and winter and I have not gotten cold sores since I've began using this!
Destiny W.
Tulsa, OK
I love this product but it feels heavy on my lips, bought it at dollar general for a few bucks, can’t beat that. Very effective if kept up with. Gentle but instantly relieved the burning feeling from chapped lips.
maru l.
While it did help my lips it was an absolute pain to get the product out of the little can. It was messy and it would just end up everywhere. While the balm itself was good I wouldn’t buy it again.
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
I’m from Alaska and my lips would get painfully dry especially in the winter. This would revive my lips and help then stay healthy without stinging or burning whole apply it in the cracked areas. Always restored my lips! Love this stuff!
Adriana P.
This does wonders. It can’t be used only on your lips but it works for other things too, like dry skin, eyebrow maintenance and many other things. The packaging is nice and functional I would definitely recommend
Rizelle Ann I.
Panorama City, CA
I always use Carmex whenever I have chapped lips or whenever my lips are becoming chapped. This really helps my lips heal themselves which is amazing. I can't get enough of this stuff, I just use my finger tip to apply it to my lips so its very easy!
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
I've used Carmex my whole life. I tend to have issues with peeling and chapping lips so I love lip products. I only gave this for stars because it doesn't have any kind of tent or sent that would add to the experience
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Works. But so messy! And not a big fan of the smell. I have other go to’s. But mostly keep this one around Bc I use eyeshadow to it and make my own lipstick. This brand works best for that. (Looks like a real lipstick).
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: