BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of this. I bought this thinking it would be better than Blistex but it wasn’t. If anything I felt like my lips become more chapped if that’s even possible. Definitely wouldn’t buy again.
Kyra B.
Elkhorn, WI
reminds me of being sick.. lol but i used this before i switched to cruelty free and always kept my list moisturized . smell is something though, you either love it or you hate it
Jessenia M.
lynn
The best. Helps my lips big time and keeps them moister. It also helps in the winter because it stays in my lips for a really long time and I love it completely. Buy it all the time I have several at home
Abi H.
Park City
This is a great lip balm for when your lips are really chapped or dry - even sun/wind burnt. It’s found at any Walmart or drug store and has high value for the low price. I highly recommend it to others.
j f.
For years now this has been my go to! Cannot live without it. Every night before bed I smooth on my lips and wake up with perfectly hydrated lips ready for my lipstain. You can find a jar in every room in our house, the whole family enjoys it. We are never without our Carmex!
Rachel J.
Grant City , MO
There is something about this balm that keeps me coming back. It has a very menthol feeling which seems to get the job done. I also like That I can use it for my lips or my nose if it is raw from having a cold.
Mallory M.
Stockbridge, GA
This is my life saver in the winter months. Chapped lips ain't cute, but Carmex saves the day. This product exceeded my expectations. I purchased this product at Walmart. I highly recommend this product.
Brittnee J.
I like this a lot..especially in the cooler weather because my lips get chapped easier..it’s very moisturizing. The only thing I don’t like about this specific one is that you have to use your finger and it can be messy and unsanitary. But besides that this is a really good product.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
1,448 reviews
I️ have used carmex since I️ was a little girl. I️ have a love hate relationship with it! It does the job of helping my lips but I️ feel like my lips almost get addicted to it!
Kierianne L.
Falls church, VA
I enjoy using Carmex since it does the job. I have this one in cherry. My only complaint is that I have to dip my finger in it and it’s especially hard when I’m down to the very bottom of the container.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon