BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
audrianna a.
Pueblo, CO
One of the best chap sticks I have used. Works very well and leaves lips very hydrated. Can be a bit pricey because it is used a lot. You can find it at many places though which could be very helpful. I do suggest it to a lot of people and will buy again.
Isabel R.
San Antonio, TX
When it’s so cold outside and your lips begin to get dry and cracked, Carmex is the way to go ! This balm will get your lips restored and moisturized so quick, it’s perfect to keep in your purse for the cold weather.
Ella T.
Marion, KY
This is the best thing I’ve ever used for sores on my lips. When I go to the dentist I use this after and I absolutely love the way this makes me feel. I feel like my lips have been moisturized, and they look awesome.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
The best basic chapstick out there. It’s cheap and effective and can be found basically anywhere. I’m not a huge fan of the smell but I am a fan of the results especially for when the corners of my lips get super dry.
Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
I grew up with this being a go-to chapstick for those winter months, and even though it works, I can’t get over the smell or taste. I prefer this over the tube it comes in but still this stuff is not worth the relief
Gabrielle P.
San Diego
I love Carmex. I keep it on me at all times. You will never catch me without it. I have like 10 packs because I forgot to bring it now i have to buy another one. Keeps my lips nice and hydrated and it’s soothing too.
Stephanie P.
League City, TX
Recently hiked in the cold snow, my lips were super chapped and peeling at the end of the day. One application and they were back to being soft and smooth! Easy to buy essentially at the checkout isle in any walgreens
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Carmex Original Flavored Lip Balm there are and work wonderfully. I personally love them, my husband, kids, and even my dad are their favorite lip balm. It leaves your lips moisturize and soft. I recommend it.
Felisha H.
Keeps your lips looking popping ! Very smooth and not so on the oily side . Good for the winter time blocks the cold right out . Not to mention it’s very long lasting and well worth the buy even at your local store !
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Good product and very affordable. Balm is thick and provides a great coat on the lips but it doesn't have an appealing taste so for this reason I don't use this product that often. I don't recommend buying it either.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: