BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Lakin S.
The best for dry, cracked, bleeding and flaking wintertime lips. This is in every single room of my home. My fiance also uses this, and he refuses to run out so I have to keep a nice stock at all times! Carmex is always so good. Repurchase this constantly.
Ashlynne m.
I’ve been buying Carmax Chapstick‘s for years I like the fact that they have different types of lip balm and different types of care for your lips they are very well priced as well you can get a tube for just a dollar.
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
Currently I probably wouldn't use this because there are other products that I prefer that don't have the menthol-y fragrance this has. I still have some kind of fondness for it though - it reminds me of being a kid!
Felisha H.
Keeps your lips looking popping ! Very smooth and not so on the oily side . Good for the winter time blocks the cold right out . Not to mention it’s very long lasting and well worth the buy even at your local store !
Erin R.
Russellville, AR
I have used this product for my whole life, it is the quickest healing product that I use on my lips for dryness and cracks. It always leaves my lips feeling restored in just a few uses. If our on before bed, lips will feel completely restored by morning.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
The best basic chapstick out there. It’s cheap and effective and can be found basically anywhere. I’m not a huge fan of the smell but I am a fan of the results especially for when the corners of my lips get super dry.
audrianna a.
Pueblo, CO
One of the best chap sticks I have used. Works very well and leaves lips very hydrated. Can be a bit pricey because it is used a lot. You can find it at many places though which could be very helpful. I do suggest it to a lot of people and will buy again.
Stephanie P.
League City, TX
Recently hiked in the cold snow, my lips were super chapped and peeling at the end of the day. One application and they were back to being soft and smooth! Easy to buy essentially at the checkout isle in any walgreens
Ella T.
Marion, KY
This is the best thing I’ve ever used for sores on my lips. When I go to the dentist I use this after and I absolutely love the way this makes me feel. I feel like my lips have been moisturized, and they look awesome.
Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
I grew up with this being a go-to chapstick for those winter months, and even though it works, I can’t get over the smell or taste. I prefer this over the tube it comes in but still this stuff is not worth the relief
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: