BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Robin J.
Los Angeles
I wouldn't recommend any carmex products. They do dry out my lips. However it does moisturize but 10 min later you will find yourself reapplying a lot throughout the day. I believe there is alcohol which drys your lips out so if anything it does kill germs.
Lakin S.
The best for dry, cracked, bleeding and flaking wintertime lips. This is in every single room of my home. My fiance also uses this, and he refuses to run out so I have to keep a nice stock at all times! Carmex is always so good. Repurchase this constantly.
Jocelyn C.
So this product is great for it's price. It works smoothly and smells good. It comes in an awesome shape and is great for the winter. You can depend on it when your lips are extra chapped. I would definitely buy again!
Ashlynne m.
I’ve been buying Carmax Chapstick‘s for years I like the fact that they have different types of lip balm and different types of care for your lips they are very well priced as well you can get a tube for just a dollar.
taylor e.
ann arbor, MI
mentioned in another review how amazing carmex is. this method and how it is prepared, however, is great as well. i prefer both the container and the tube applicators, they don’t make much of a difference to me. both still get the job done.
Ashley G.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
There is ALWAYS a tub of this in my purse. I live the way it makes my lips feel. I use it by itself or over any lipsticks to make my lips brighter and have a great feel. The smell to some is a little off but I love It!
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
I love this chapstick my grandma used to get it for me when I was little and I remember it felt like I was putting on lipstick so I definitely plan on getting it for my kids when I have some because I loved it so much!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I used Carmex a lot when I was younger. Haven’t used it as much since ive been an adult. Super powerful. Keeps the lips hydrated and medicated. Strong mint smell/taste. It kinda makes the lips tingle. Great in the winter.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
I love the Carmex brand. I used these all the time. The one thing I hated though is that you could lose them easily. But they worked for lips and other used. I used to buy these all the time. I would recommend to others.
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
This works pretty well and is not fragranced, flavored, or pigmented in any way. I personally don’t like the smell because it is a bit medicinal smelling but if that isn’t a problem this might be great for your dry lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: