BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ada F.
Auburn
During the winter I️ don’t leave the house with out I️t. I️ use this all the time. I️ can get really bad cold sores and this just does the trick! Be careful not to leave in car, I️t gets all sticky and melty!
Destiny J.
Pittsburg, CA
Love this stuff! It’s my go to when my lips are really bad and chapped! It gets my lips back real quick! Always have it in my purse! Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Najalee💛
I love this lip balm, it is actually one of my favorites due to the fact that it moisturizes your lips. This product is not pricey, easy to apply/use, and comes in good packaging.
Alexis n.
Mesa, AZ
I mean who doesn't love Carmex. It leaves your lips soft and smooth and it also gives you a shine like a lip gloss so i recommended Carmex and it's at a great price point as well.
Taylor V.
Belle, WV
I bought this product from Walmart for about 2$ I use this product when my lips are really dry and sore. It burns at first but helps with the soreness. I’ve used it multiple times and make sure I stock up on it. I would definitely buy it again.
Adilene R.
I actually love this more than the the lipstick one I don't know what it is but when my lips are getting swollen and red due to whether change and winter approaching this is my to !
Skyla H.
mount pleasant, MI
I love the smell and texture of Carmex but i have heard only negative things about the product. So I stopped using the product until I become more familiar with their ingredients.
Hayley M.
New York
I have a love hate relationship with the product. That’s because the burning sensation. For my lips skin it’s okay but doesn’t last to long. Eventually my lips become more crusty.
Lindsay L.
This is a must have to anyone with chapped lips. My daddy used to carry this in his pocket everywhere he went. Now it’s a thing for me because I used to always take his. I don’t go anywhere without my carmex
Cindy M.
Love this. My lips were so chapped and used this and it started working right away. The smell is amazing too. It's very easy to apply. I am a repeated user of this. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: