BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Zariyah M.
Baltimore, Maryland
Great product! Leaves a nice tangle to the lips when applied, goes on easily, a little goes a long way. Costed less than $2, and I’ve used it since I was a kid. I definitely recommend it to those with dry lips!
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
We always buy one of these for those unfortunate blisters. CVS stocks it and I use my bucks to get it for our stockings at Christmas. I love the packages and am a repeat user.
Tori W.
Carmen really helped my lips because I had a bad problem with dry lips which would drive me crazy and I would know a difference instantly. Nothing has worked the well on my lips but carmex is awesome and cheap!
Alexis L.
Lorain
Ver nice product moisturizes lips very well, Exceeded my expectations very happy ,it is pretty easy to apply I like the squeezable packaging better ,you can really buy these anywhere most likely would buy again
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
I mean can you really say anything bad about Carmen? Been a staple since as long as I can remember! My dad used it for years before we were even born! VERY good to hydrate and heal!
Christine L.
Jacksonville, NC
I love Carmex because it's fast acting. My lips could be so dry and in a matter of minutes they feel soft and moisturized. I will always use Carmex and would recommend it to anyone.
Christina B.
My all time favorite I have six things of carmex it makes my lips feel amazing I absolutely love carmex. After I had my son it helped my dry lips from the hospital go back to normal
Rhonda F.
Been using this for yrs great product especially for colds and chapped lips. Been around for a very long time and very trustworthy . Avarage Price. Yes always meets my expectations.
Kathleen E.
This is my cold sore go to. The stuff actually made for cold sores never seems to help, but Carmen always does. Instant pain relief and helps prevent them from cracking and bleeding.
Raven W.
I love love love this product if you want something that is easy to put on and easy to buy then buy this .Very affordable and cheap .i bought this at a local Walmart  and i love the quality and easy application use of this . if you want your lips to be poppin like mine are buy this and you will be looking good . Ladies this is a great product .Oh! but wait its not just for girls men or boys can buy this to everyone gets chapped lips at times so stop licking your lips and go buy this
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: