BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
This is my go to lip balm. I know a lot of people complain about the tingle but I love it. I use it day and night, right before bed. My lips get crazy dry and this is the only thing that really makes them feel alive again.
Nancy A.
This is one of my good old standbys for lip care. I have been using it for 20 years. Anytime my lips are chapped or tender from wind or son Carmex heals it right up. I have the little tubs stashed all over my house.
Danielle H.
holly
I love Carmex and have grown up using this. Especially since I get cold sores once or twice a year. Great product! The only thing I don’t like is the taste. I always buy at the grocery store. I always have a jar and a tube on hand! Great for chapped lips too!
Branden P.
New Port Richey
This keeps my lips SUPER moisturized ! The smell is a little strong but the packaging is perfect for travel use , the product is pretty long lasting , and if you wanna know where i got it from i picked it up from target .
addie 🌞.
kenosha
Carmex is good for your lips but I don’t usually buy them because there are better things out there. Someone once told me that they put some addictive ingredient in it so you keep using it which seems kind of sketchy so😂
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
So gross. Texture feels awful. It smells like medicine. Tastes like chemicals. I feel like a snot nosed 4 ur old when wearing it because it spreads across your face after a few hours. Clearly, I do not recommend this product.
Jasmine O.
Jackson, MS
Never had a problem with Carmen! I keep this kind at my desk at work! It gets a pass from me, I just don’t like that it makes my lips LOOK white and dry but I still like the product! Depending on the location it’s not that pricey! I would buy it again, sure!
Lindsey V.
Brunswick, GA
This is my favorite chapstick. It works wonders on those mid-winter dry lips. If I could change anything at all, it would be the smell, but hey if that’s it. I’ll take it. Would definitely recommend this over Chapstick.
Erica L.
I use Carmex at night just before bed. This chapstick lip balm works wonders but I don't like the greasy feeling I still have after using it the night before. It is inexpensive and purchased at a local drug store.
Whetney C.
Las Vegas , NV
One of my favs , this is the perfect solution for chapped lips. It’s very affordable, lasts a long time . The smell is a little strong but there’s other flavors In case hoy dislike this one . Overall it’s a good product
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: