BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Cayce C.
Briar
Absolutely LOVE this chapstick. It's a classic staple in my beauty routine. I purchased at a local drugstore and it's SUCH a good value. I've been using this stuff since childhood!! It's really good for cold sores as well.
Teresa A.
The best chapstick for chapped lips.Also good for your lips when they are not chapped and just need some moisture. Gives lips that glossy shine. The package is bland but it's chapstick and when your a good brand you don't need a package to help you sell it.
Andrea R.
Hobbs, NM
Helps lips feel smooth for a little while. There’s something in the product that has addictive qualities. Whenever I would stop use my lips would be drier than ever before. But I switched chapsticks and my lips felt so much better. And the dryness went away in a few days. Don’t recommend this
Lizbeth S.
Panorama City, CA
Works wonders! I love the little jar its definetley travel size and the product itself is amazing! I use it on a daily basis and it always keeps my lips hydated and smooth! No exfoliator needed! Would definetley reccomend!
Dric B.
Great product, you can feel the product working as soon as you apply. It’s met all of my expectations. I’ve purchased this product numerous times. The packaging is great I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Taylor M.
Tallahassee, FL
Keeps lips moisturized all day! They were all $1 at Walgreens so it’s a must to stock up. It doesn’t come off after 30 minutes like some other chapsticks do, it’s definitely worth getting! Especially with the cold weather.
Charmaine W.
I LOVE Carmex. I always keep some with me. My lips have never seen a dry day. It’s so cheap and it’s a great chapstick. It goes on smooth and last hours and you just apply through the day as needed. I am a repeat costumer.
Jaime M.
Oregon City, OR
I keep one of these in my nightstand and apply it before bed. Not a huge fan of the taste which is why I don't wear it often during the day. It provides great moisture overnight and I love waking up to smooth and soft lips
paula c.
palatine, IL
I use this product every night before bed. Makes my lips instantly softer especially when left on for the whole night! Super affordable and great quality for the price. Definitely repurchasing although it seems to last forever so I don’t know when I’ll have to!
Brielle G.
Philippi , WV
Love love love this product!!! It comes in this cute little bowl that’s fun to open. It smells wonderful and refreshing. Leaves my lips feeling very refreshed and moisturized. Suggested it to my friends and they loved it!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: