BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Adia G.
Omaha
CLASSIC gets them lips super soft no matter what weather. You can always buy it anywhere. It's hard to miss bright yellow packaging. I've been using this since I was 8. If you haven't used it stop playing games and try it.
Charmaine W.
I LOVE Carmex. I always keep some with me. My lips have never seen a dry day. It’s so cheap and it’s a great chapstick. It goes on smooth and last hours and you just apply through the day as needed. I am a repeat costumer.
Lizbeth S.
Panorama City, CA
Works wonders! I love the little jar its definetley travel size and the product itself is amazing! I use it on a daily basis and it always keeps my lips hydated and smooth! No exfoliator needed! Would definetley reccomend!
Andrea R.
Hobbs, NM
Helps lips feel smooth for a little while. There’s something in the product that has addictive qualities. Whenever I would stop use my lips would be drier than ever before. But I switched chapsticks and my lips felt so much better. And the dryness went away in a few days. Don’t recommend this
Teresa A.
The best chapstick for chapped lips.Also good for your lips when they are not chapped and just need some moisture. Gives lips that glossy shine. The package is bland but it's chapstick and when your a good brand you don't need a package to help you sell it.
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Carmex was one of the first chapsticks I remember using. I would feel so cool going to the store and buying it myself when I was younger. It has a odd smell, but I enjoy it. It leaves your lips feeling soft and rehydrated.
Kaitlyn S.
Fishers
Love the way this feels! It keeps my lips hydrated for hours without having to be reapplied. When using this I hardly have skin peel off my lips and it’s great to use with a bit of lipstick as a pretty and light lip gloss!
Amber H.
Port Huron
I really like it, it goes on smooth, my kids even enjoy it, seems to make my lips soft. I would buy it again. I have been using it for years and will continue to use it. good price not to expensive which is a great thing..
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
I've used this stuff since I was a kid. It works great on chapped lips and cold sores! Nothing works better! I even use some to mix with pigment powders so I can look like I have lipstick on when it hurts so much that I can't!
Paula C.
Palatine, IL
I use this product every night before bed. Makes my lips instantly softer especially when left on for the whole night! Super affordable and great quality for the price. Definitely repurchasing although it seems to last forever so I don’t know when I’ll have to!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: