BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Brooklyn M.
Blacksburg
Really great for fall and winter seasons! I have used this many times and it always seems to treat my lips incredibly. The price is very affordable. It met my expectations incredibly. I would for sure buy this product again
Angel H.
It was a good treatment but I hated the flavor of it. I ended up with a cold sore and this along with pure coconut oil that you buy at a grocery store cleared it up within 2 days. So much cheaper than abreva for cold sores.
Sydney S.
Metter
I for one don’t know what I would do without my Carmex. It’s with me every where I go. You put it on and it leaves your lips soft and tingly. I love that factor you know it’s working when it tingles in a good way of course.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
I have at least a tube or a container by my bed, chair or in my purse at all times. This is all I buy. I'm just addicted to it. Have to sleep with it on my lips at night too.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a winter staple for me. Keep your lips moist and prevent cracking. If your lips are already chapped it helps heal them. It’s easy to apply. It’s inexpensive and can last quite a while even used multiple times a day.
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
Works great for chapped lips just not my cup of tea. I can’t stand the smell of Carmax or the way it feels on my lips. I have tried the cherry kind as well still can’t bring myself to like it I will just keep to my chapstick!
Crystal B.
Perryville, MD
Oldie, but goodie! This is one of my go-to lip treatments especially in the colder times. I have used this for over 30 years, since I was a little kid! It does what it says and is a treat for dry, peeling, and cracked lips.
Yasmin A.
This is a must in my every day life are use it in the morning and at night and any times I feel like my lips are getting a little dry it really helps prevent my lips from cracking or feeling sore especially in the cold weather
Nadia S.
I loved this chapstick as a kid it was my mom's go to for my sister and I. Now that I'm older I prefer the stick due to the fact, these pots last forever and it doesn't seem very hygienic to me. I prefer a stick to pots now.
Sofia J.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is literally a lifesaver! When it the winter time comes and my lips get dry really easily, it always comes in handy! it’s soothes your lips if they hurt and also moisturizes them. Would definitely recommend this!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: