BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
linda l.
Brooklyn , NY
I prefer the tube versus the container just because I don’t like having product on my fingers but it is very healing and I like this product. Any drug store or beauty supply store would carry this product. I’d definitely recommend.
Maria N.
orlando
My sister uses this all the time it’s good for chapped lips and it’s good value it works well but the only problem is you can lose them easily. You can take them anywhere you go and they don’t take up space I recommend using this when you have really cracked lips.
Yaimara S.
West Columbia, SC
This is probably like the best chapstick for chapped lips and it’s cheap you can get just one for a cheaper price and it’s pretty good, and you can get it pretty much anywhere and a lot of people use it for cold sores as well
Alicia V.
Valparaiso, IN
I Love the JAR, I'm a Jar girl....I buy Carmex Every year to PREVENT the corner of my lips cracking when it's cold out...works wonderfully to keep your lips soft and also is easy to rub on your cuticles to keep them soft...;)
Sabrina M.
Jersey city , NJ
Perfect for on the go . Makes sure your lips are hydrated all day . A little on the minter side but I can't complain . Over all this product gets the job done . My lips feel great in the winter as well as the summer . I love this product an it is very cheap as well
Crystal B.
Perryville, MD
Oldie, but goodie! This is one of my go-to lip treatments especially in the colder times. I have used this for over 30 years, since I was a little kid! It does what it says and is a treat for dry, peeling, and cracked lips.
Yosshi J.
Huntsville
I would like to say that im in love but I absolutely despise the strong (peppermint?) smell that it has. Due to not being a person big on reading, I am not positive what it contains but if my lip is splintered, it does burn like crazy. Maybe softer chemicals? Thanks!
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a winter staple for me. Keep your lips moist and prevent cracking. If your lips are already chapped it helps heal them. It’s easy to apply. It’s inexpensive and can last quite a while even used multiple times a day.
Kiley👑 T.
Winchester
This is a great chapped lip healer! It’s a great value. Not pricey at all. I bought it at target. It has a little bit of a strong smell , but other than that, it’s a great product and I would most definitely buy it again!!!
Sydney S.
Metter
I for one don’t know what I would do without my Carmex. It’s with me every where I go. You put it on and it leaves your lips soft and tingly. I love that factor you know it’s working when it tingles in a good way of course.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: