BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sabrina L.
cassadaga, new york
I loved the packaging of this product and that it was very popular, but I didn’t really like the feeling for some reason. I wanted to love this but it didn’t go on my favorites list you know?
Hannah R.
I’ve been using this kind since I was little. It’s the best chapstick that’ll actually work and repair chapped lips. I even use it when they aren’t super chapped to keep them in good shape.
Brheea G.
Edwardsburg
I love carmax for so many reasons, for my chapped lips, for fly away baby hairs, for my make up I tend to mix carmax with a small amount of lip stick for a smooth lasting color and lip care
Brianna P.
Mesquite
You can never go wrong with Carmex! This is always my go to lip product for chapped lips. It's such a gentle lip balm. Always has your lips looking smooth. Highly recommend it. It will not disappoint you!
tara m.
Largo, FL
I use a lot of matte lipsticks and lip stains and liquid lipsticks which dry out my lips so I always use this after I take my lipstick off and sometimes I even put it on before so my lips don't crack it's amazing
Taylor V.
Pembroke
Love this product for if my lips are chapped! It’s a good price for the amount of product you get and it moisturizes your lips and keeps them hydrated for hours. Would definitely buy again!
Kalyn K.
Hollis
It is really good at keeping dry skin away on your ur lips if you apply it regularly and a couple times a day. It dose burn a little bit if you have cuts on your lips but nothing really bad at all. Over all good product.
Dael T.
Austin, TX
Carmex is the way to go! This balm jar gives you a lot of product and the balm works great for chapped lips! I use this one especially when my lips are really chapped and need a lip rescue!
gisselle 🇵.
Orlando
Love it! No scent at all but keeps your lips as smooth as ever, when you are first trying this out with dry lips it may burn the first couple times you use it but I use it every day with no problem now.
Jamie C.
Indianapolis , IN
I have used Carmex for over 15 years. I love the. Obtained it comes in and the scent of carmex. It leaves my lips shiny and hydrates well. The only not bad thing is I have to apply it more often.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: