BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs , MS
My go to for keeping in my purse. Perfect for winter days, keeping your lips moisturized and preventing chapping. I love the menthol feel on my lips and apply several times a day. I love to put this under my liquid lipsticks.
Maria N.
orlando
My sister uses this all the time it’s good for chapped lips and it’s good value it works well but the only problem is you can lose them easily. You can take them anywhere you go and they don’t take up space I recommend using this when you have really cracked lips.
Sabrina M.
Jersey City, NJ
Perfect for on the go . Makes sure your lips are hydrated all day . A little on the minter side but I can't complain . Over all this product gets the job done . My lips feel great in the winter as well as the summer . I love this product an it is very cheap as well
Kassandra M.
super hydrating and last a long time! I have very dry lips and this helped immensely. I put it on at night and go to sleep with it, when I wake up I have beautiful plump lips. I got mine at CVS on sale. would recommend.
Alicia V.
Valparaiso, IN
I Love the JAR, I'm a Jar girl....I buy Carmex Every year to PREVENT the corner of my lips cracking when it's cold out...works wonderfully to keep your lips soft and also is easy to rub on your cuticles to keep them soft...;)
Crystal B.
Perryville, MD
Oldie, but goodie! This is one of my go-to lip treatments especially in the colder times. I have used this for over 30 years, since I was a little kid! It does what it says and is a treat for dry, peeling, and cracked lips.
Yosshi J.
Huntsville
I would like to say that im in love but I absolutely despise the strong (peppermint?) smell that it has. Due to not being a person big on reading, I am not positive what it contains but if my lip is splintered, it does burn like crazy. Maybe softer chemicals? Thanks!
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
Works great for chapped lips just not my cup of tea. I can’t stand the smell of Carmax or the way it feels on my lips. I have tried the cherry kind as well still can’t bring myself to like it I will just keep to my chapstick!
Kiley👑 T.
Winchester
This is a great chapped lip healer! It’s a great value. Not pricey at all. I bought it at target. It has a little bit of a strong smell , but other than that, it’s a great product and I would most definitely buy it again!!!
Angel H.
It was a good treatment but I hated the flavor of it. I ended up with a cold sore and this along with pure coconut oil that you buy at a grocery store cleared it up within 2 days. So much cheaper than abreva for cold sores.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: