BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kelly K.
Who doesn't love a good Carmex? I apply this at night after my skincare routine. I love how it moisturizes my lips and keeps them hydrated. I will continue to keep a jar next to my bed!! Never oily an very easy to apply. I recommend it to everyone and even use it on my kids.
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
I cannot get over the smell of this. It just makes me feel happy lol. Just a simple lip conditioner and very unisex. I do wish the tubes were as good as the little jar but I do not find it to be the same it could just be all in my mind but I prefer my little jar of happiness. It makes my lips super soft and supple. I also use it on any dry spots I may have. I have never had any issues with this causing irritation to my lips or skin I keep this on my nightstand and use before bed. Lasts forever.
Amber S.
Las vegas , NM
Love this product easy to use long lasting comfortable would use again yes does meet expectations doesn't burn very smooth when applying and smells good and I buy it at Wal-Mart or Walgreens good value good price and overall best chapstick I have used
Amanda W.
This is the best brand of chapstick out there. It is super easy to find (target, Walmart, CVS) and it’s affordable. It lasts a while so you don’t need to restock too often. For best results I recommend applying before bed and you’ll wake up to super soft lips!!
Amber S.
Las vegas , NM
Love for chapped lips and smells very good  This product is very smooth and comfortable and works face I can buy it at Wal-Mart or Walgreens my go to produce very long lasting relief  and does burn at all yes I would buy This product again !!!!!
Tasha N.
Lehi, UT
The original chapstick. When my lips are in serious need of help I always go straight for this brand. They have saved my lips from so many terrible situations. Perfect for sunburnt lips, I always take some with me when I go camping. It’s 911 for my lips.
Sarah A.
Clinton
The classic chapped lip lip balm! Very heavy and packed with tingly menthol. I have tons of lip balm, but in the winter when I have a bad chap, I always go back to this..especially before bed! Never been a fan of the smell, but at least its distinctive!
N A.
Wheeling , IL
I love carmax for my lip needs. They hydrate and make my lips feel so soft and plump. I love how it leaves a tingly feeling. It lets me know I will get good results to nourish my lips. Such a great product I keep these in my car, backpack, diaper bag ❤️
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my winter time favorite. It keeps my lips moisturizing especially im the cold. When i was living in North Carolina this was the only thing i used because it felt so good on my lips. And i didn't have to worry about dry lips during the day and night.
rachael n.
Smithville, TN
My mom has used this Ever since I can remember. I decided to see what the talk was all about. I love the little jar it comes in. It makes my lips tingle a little (not painful or bad in any way). I love the way my lips felt and looked after using this.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: