BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sydney C.
East Greenwich
Definitely a great product for the winter when your lips just can’t handle the cold anymore and crack and bleed and dry out so much but not a summer thing also I got a pack of a couple for pretty cheap and was able to give some as gifts.
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
Stephanie G.
Fort Worth, TX
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. If you are needing instant lips and relief ASAP, this product is a must in your daily routine. Anytime I feel my lips getting chapped, I put this product on and the next morning, my lips are better than ever. Love it!
Zoë L.
Tallahassee, FL
Love love love the way this makes my lips feel. It’s great for the cold weather when my lips tend to get the driest and most cracked. The soothing factor this lip moisturizer give is great too!! A classic that I️ will never stop buying!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
If your lips are winter terrible , this is the product to get. As a kid I had a huge problem with licking my lips in the winter and my lips and all around my mouth would be SO chapped. My mom had so many tubs of this stuff all over her house, in the car, in her purse... you name a spot she prob had some there! As long as you use it regularly this stuff WORKS! And it works fast and does make your lips feel good. I️ use this on my kids every winter and I️ always will.
Gabby K.
Chicago
One of the best chapsticks I’ve ever owned. It doesn’t really have a scent or flavor to it, and it does sting when you have chapped lips. However, it really does work. All other chapsticks I’ve used cake up and don’t do anything, but this actually moisturizes my lips. It works within 5 minutes if you have very chapped lips. Not to mention it is extremely affordable!
Cortney K.
Warren, MN
I like this product but I do prefer to use the Carmex in the tube. I don’t like using my fingers to apply it. Otherwise it’s really great. I buy it from my local gas stations or Walmart and Target. I would buy the tube over this.
Kylee E.
Provo, UT
This is my go to chapstick! Works wonders plus instant gratification! You can use it when you're in the hot sun or the freezing cold and it won't burn your lips! Not very pricey and can be bought at most stores and gas stations!
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
Probably the best product out there. Higher on the price scale, but that's to be expected. If my lips are very chapped then it stings for a second or two, but it heals them quickly and takes away the discomfort in the process.
Cynthia W.
I prefer Carmex over any other lip balm. It not only enhances my natural lip color but it makes my lips softer. It lasts longer than most lip balms, not only on your lips but in general giving you the most bang for your buck.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: