BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Megan W.
Independence
Carmex has always been my dry lip go to. Ever winter this is a staple in my purse. It’s sensitive enough to use on my kids too. I don’t feel like I have a lot of product on when I use this either. The compact packaging is good too.
Melanie G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my holy grail lip balm/treatment. I've been using this product for more than 15 years now and always have it on hand-in all my purses, my bathrooms, my work desk. I have dry lips and this product always soothes and soften my lips. Great product
Jessyca I.
Gainesville,GA
I LOVE this stuff, I keep it, this is the only thing that keeps my lips from being chapped and super painful, it doesn’t burn either but it doesn’t taste too great lol, it’s a staple in my purse and I keep buying it again and again
ERICKA G.
Rochester, NY
Along with many other lip products I buy this has to be one of the most common bought. I buy this just in case I’m getting a cold sore or if it is just a Monday and I don’t feel like wearing lip stick. I would definitely recommend to buy.
Kaylyn P.
Silverdale, WA
I grew up using carmex! I love it! It’s cheap. The smell is very strong in my opinion and unique but I absolutely love it! Chapped lips? Carmex is the go to! Doesn’t soak into your lips to fast and it always seems to do the trick!
Charisma T.
I'm not a huge fan of Carmax, due to the fact that it burned my lips. I purchased this from Walmart and the packaging was awesome. I just can't use it on my sensitive lips. I would recommend to people who don't have sensitive lips.
April L.
New York , NY
As a makeup artist, it's crucial to treat my clients chapped lipstick so the lipstick looks and feels nice and that's where Carmex comes in handy! It has a nice slip on the lips and is a great remedy for those winter chapped lips.
Ariel D.
I’ve grown up using Carmax packaged like this. It’s one of the best working but I hated buying it in the little tin because it can get messy if you don’t have a napkin. This stuff works though, especially for severely chapped lips.
theborns742 L.
Camarillo
It doesn't smell the best and it's got that Vaseline type consistency but this stuff works every time my lips get chapped. It's a lifesaver when winter hits and my lips get cracked and dry. Will always have one of these in my home.
Lauren N.
Indianapolis, IN
Carmex is always my go to chapstick when I have really chapped lips. It doesn’t smell the greatest but it works really well. It’s also pretty cheap for the quality, and can be found at pretty much every store that sells chapstick.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: