BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Ella M.
Bakersfield
I really enjoyed this product! I had very chapped lips and after just a little bit of product I woke up soft smooth lips! Also it leaves your lips nice and tingling. It is very easy to apply and I am sure you wil love it just as much as I did. I would use this product again!
Crystal T.
VALLEJO, CA
My lips are very sensitive but Carmex does the job. I don't break into a rash and it relieves the discomfort of dry lips. It isn't long lasting but it brings instant relief. I am a repeat user.
Alyssa N.
My go to chapstick. Love the creaminess and soft feeling on my lips. I buy this from my local drug store and price is nice and cheap! Great value. Would recommend for boys or girls because it gets the job done. No more chapped lips.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Carmex is a pretty good product but doesn't stay on very long. A lot of people swear by it but I've found that it never fully fixed a chapped/dry lip problem. This specific product needs to be applied constantly.
Stacia M.
These tins were everywhere in my childhood. So I bought myself one. Oh man. It’s like vapor rub for your lips. It definitely kept mine moisturized but I smelled like Bengay all day. Tread carefully.
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
I have used this since middle school. Its awesome, works great for keeping your lips hydrated and from cracking. It does exactly what you need it to and it works quick on repairing dry/cracked lips.
CJ Z.
Gets rids of dry lips fast. Applying daily during winter time is a life saver! The application is super easy. I will be a repeatitive customer of Carmex. It Definetly exceeded its expectation.
Brianna J.
Robbins, TN
Carmex has the BEST lip balm chapstick there is! If your need a chapstick this is the one to get! Very long lasting and it makes your lips feel so much better! You can purchase at any given CVS store
Jennifer H.
I am a huge fan of this product. I keep replenishing my stock because it never fails me. I apply at the beginning of my makeup routine and my lips are soft and smooth when I apply my lipsticks.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
This is fine, no complaints. It moisturizes well, but I don’t like the smell or the feel. It’s too sticky and I don’t like the way it sits on my lips. It’s not bad though. It’s good at moisturizing.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart