BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Porsha P.
Awesome product to have around over winter! This stuff heals your lips so nicely! It's super affordable and easy to get a hold of so there's no exclusive product hunting. Many times my lips have been saved and comforted by this brand!!
Rachel G.
I've always used and loved the Carmex Lip Balm line. It not only keeps my lips smooth and looking refreshed, but it also lasts. This has been around and in my family as a product since I was a baby and plan on keeping that going!
Katelyn E.
Los Angeles, CA
Grew up with this stuff as a kid. If you have chapped lips- this is where it's at. It's not natural at all but it definitely makes any chapped lips go away. The smell is also not pleasant but like I said if your goal is to get chapped lips to go away, this will do the trick.
Allison G.
LOVE the Carmex products!! So easy to apply and great price! I do not like that my fingers get dirty applying it but it is long lasting and easy to pick up at the local grocery store. I definitely keep buying Carmex because it works!
serina e.
Victorville, CA
This is the greatest lip moisturizer ever!! its very hydrating and long lasting! i love the smell . sometimes on windy days if i forget to gel my hair down, ill take some carmex on my fingers amd slick my babyhairs down! very diverse
Amazing D.
Tolleson, AZ
a must have in your makeup bag or makeup vanity keep those lips moisturized! cute packaging in a small container which makes it unique! the product has a feel to it you will feel the tingling in your lips as sooncas you put it on Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Nikki A.
Elsmere, KY
If your lips get as dry as mine, you HAVE to use Carmex! After a long day of lipstick wearing, I put it on at night to rejuvenate my lips. I usually pick mine up at Target or Walgreens. It has a pretty strong smell, but it's worth it!
Saleema K.
Yeadon
I love Carmex. It’s easy to use and I love the smell. It’s very gentle on ur lips, it’s very smooth and not grainy. It never fails to amaze me especially when my lips get dry. The price is exceptional. I would definitely buy it again.
Krystal R.
Salisbury
This works great for my husband sores. They go away in no time. Definitely a repeat user. Very effective! He doesn’t even mind the scent. It definitely met all our expectations! Would recommend it to everyone. We buy it all the time.
Shaina X.
My go to. My everything! I literally use it every morning and every night. I've been using this ever since I was in middle school and it still doesn't disappoint me. I love the stinging sensation and I love how it moisturize my lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: