BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Cheyenne  F.
Beebe, AR
Love this stuff. If my lips are just giving me a hard time and are super chapped I use this. I had gotten what seemed like chemical burns on my lips at one point and and I just used this for a couple days and my lips were back fo normal.
Scisha C.
Plainfield, CT
it really helps moisturize the lips although it starts with a little warming sensation it cools down and feels great i reaptly use this item and it is at a very good value I don't really get it in packing usually in singles and yes, of course, who would by it
Sweetz B.
San Jose , CA
This stuff smells kind of menthol-ish to me but it is a staple in our household. Definitely works wonders on dry, cracked lips, which I am super prone too. Literally everyone in my family uses it. Definitely not the most glamorous lip balm out there, but definitely helps the damage.
Veronica D.
Los Angeles, CA
This product here has a very cooling feel. It is a long wear product I really love this brand. I've gone through many of these because of how they leave my lips. It is like if you're wearing lip gloss but a moisturizing very shiny one.
Bianca P.
Inglewood , CA
My mom bought this for me and I really liked it. I oddly enough like the smell for I usually don’t like the medicated type smells. Makes my lips feel great and I would highly recommend to those that wanna save their lips from damaging!
Andi O.
Another one of my favorite OG chapsticks! This one keeps my lips soft and shiny. I do need to reapply more often, but it’s no big deal. It smells really good too. I’ve always liked chapstick in a pot form more than an actual stick bc it’s easy for me to grab as much as i want.
Tara H.
Randolph
This is the OG! Good old fashion Carmex with a pinch of white sugar makes the best lip scrub ever! After your scrub put on a thick layer of Carmex to sleep in and your lips will have the perfect texture to show off that new matte lippy
Rhiannon P.
I’ve used this since I was a child. The packaging is convenient. The product is thick, and a little goes a long way. I personally prefer using the tube kind because fingers carry germs, but the product itself works wonders for dry lips.
Porsha P.
Awesome product to have around over winter! This stuff heals your lips so nicely! It's super affordable and easy to get a hold of so there's no exclusive product hunting. Many times my lips have been saved and comforted by this brand!!
trinity p.
because of the coldness in the air my lips have recently been very dry and cracked, this lip balm has helped to repair them and keep them moisturized. when i went to the store i already knew i would purchase this item because of the amazing results i've had with it in the past
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: