BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Taylor G.
DryFork
This isn't the first product I would mention for a cold sore but if your low on cash or need something temporary to stop the tingling or intensity I recommend this. The small circle tin makes it easier to access the lip balm with just a swipe of a finger, you can get the exact amount you need. Perfect for on the go!
Celia R.
This small compact lip balm is very good. It moisturizes my lips. It is long lasting. I got it at my nearest drug store. That was the first time but have been back as a go to for emergency since it quite small and fits anywhere.
Hazel C.
Garfield , NJ
I never was a big fan of Carmex, but this one is really not that bad! The one thing is that it smells like nothing and I really like to have my chapsticks smell good. I personally wouldn’t buy it again because i prefer blistex.
Lizbeth h.
los angeles,CA
I think this product is pretty good ,makes my lips smooth and less dry it also last’s for a pretty good time and is a good price for dry lips like my lips get dry easily I think it’s a good lip cream for me mostly in the winter!
Kaz D.
Jacksonville, FL
Let’s face it, for chapstick no one does it better than Carmex. I have been using this product for years and nothing is as good. Easy to use , lasts forever and soothes even the most chapped of lips and even small chapped skin.
Julie S.
Providence
This is the best chapstick EVER. It keeps your lips so hydrated after putting it on. I always have it with me! I tried using other chapsticks but Carmex is always the one I go back to. If you have dry lips then I recommend this
Emily E.
Stephenville
Carmex is my all time favorite lip balm, it's so easy to apply and lasts longer than any other lip balm. Helps with chapped and cracked lips and almost numbs them if painfully cracked or chapped. Very soothing and works great.
Kelsie M.
West Monroe, LA
I have found that Carmen has been the best brand to help with chapped lips. I like the original flavor the best because I’ve found that some of the flavored ones don’t work as well on my lips as the original does. Great product.
Amanda S.
petersburg
I lather this all over my lips before I go to bed at night and I wake up to plump soft and moisturized lips. If you can get passed that classic Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar flavor, you’ll love it! Great for super dry and cracked lips and cold sores!
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
Makes your lips feel smooth and isn’t overly greasy. Doesn’t need to be reapplied as often as other brands. I wouldn’t say it does much for preventing dry lips, but it keeps them moist enough that they don’t crack in cold air.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back