BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Tara C.
W Lafayette, IN
This product WORKS. It is incredibly moisturizing and always cures my chapped lips but WOW is it disgusting. Tastes horrible and smells horrible. But it works wonderfully. I don’t use it regularly, only when my lips really need some help.
Christina A.
Brownsville, TX
For some reason I keep on coming back to this “little guy” chapstick I’ve tried so many but this one will I guess forever be in my life. I love that it’s affordable and keeps your lips mostly all day. I recommend it and you should try it 🙂
Emily R.
San Antonio , TX
Don’t get me wrong, Carmel is effective with chapped lips but I don’t like having to put my finger in the pot to get product and rub it on my lips. The smell is also gross. It’s strong and I don’t like the medicinal/chemical smell all day long.
Andi L.
Chandler, AZ
Omg you guys this stuff works so great you can take in any where with you very smooth almost like Vaseline. You can find them at any drugstore or local stores around your neighborhood yes I do would. They come in different scents as well.
Raia K.
I buy carmex over and over again! Carmex adds moisture and shine to my lips. The original scent is a bit over powering but I like all the new scents they have come out with. I usually grab a pack from Walmart or Target. You will not suffer from chapped lips if you use Carmex.
Katherine G.
Burlington, NC
This melts right into the lips and soothes any irritation I get from previous products I’ve used . It’s so soothing and the container lasts a long time. I love this lip balm so much. I either go for this as holy grail or my rosebud salve.
BrittBrat N.
Eastpointe, MI
I can purchase this at my local dollar tree. It works just as good.. if not better than chapstick. It's not heavy on the lips and the container it's in is easy to open and close.. but the lid won't fall off in your purse and collect lint.
Yaqui X.
If you live in dry areas like I do, Carmex is a MUST! Super inexpensive and leaves your lips feelings amazing. You can find carmex at your local shopping store as well! I really do recommend to keep your lips moisturized during the winter!
Dominique B.
carmex has ALAWAYS been my goto brand for when my lips are chapped or if i jut needed a little shine. A few things i like about carmex is the quality, it's inexpensive(it's only a dollar at some stores), and rather you buy the jar or the squeeze tube its easy to store in your purse or makeup bag and doesn't take up a lot of room.
Katie O.
Metairie, LA
I grew up on this. My grandma and my mom always has one on them. It’s a little to thick and goopy for me personally but it really does get the job done on dry, cracked lips. Can’t go wrong with it but I also like mine to come in a roll on.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: