BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Dundalk, MD
I have been using this chapstick since I was a little girl. About 27 years ago. Lol it is very effective, wonderful to have in case I’d dry lips, or crack burning lips from the winter. Even good for sun burnt or just tired lips. I will buy again very soon. We tend to lose them a lot.
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
I love Carmen because it really moisturize my lips. I literally can buy this anywhere ! From grocery store to the gas station. I’ve been using this product since forever and it will always be a go to product for me when I need that moisture!
Fawn J.
WILLOW GROVE, PA
I love how it goes on and moisturizes your lips and your lips stay soft all day. I also love the Cherry flavor it actually smells and when you put it on it smells like real Cherries.
Alicia L.
Buffalo, NY
Carmex is always my go to when my lips are terribly chapped in the cold winter months. I’ve used this product for years, and can definitely say that it’s worked for me. It’s long lasting, and although I’m not crazy about the smell the product itself is definitely well worth the price.
Stacy C.
Soperton, GA
Carmex always brings the best tingle to my lips and adds the best moisture that I’ve ever received from a lip product! Packaging has never been a problem, and I use this every day! Carmex is the best lip product I’ve ever used; I swear by it.
Isabella O.
elgin, IL
Honestly the best lip moisturizer you can buy. I’ve been using it forever and it has never disappointed. I especially love applying it at night so that when I wake up in the morning, my lips are sooo soft and all the dead and dry skin is gone
Briz A.
No. No. No. This lip balm is not even close to being a lip balm. It does not moisturize my lips at all! I paid around $3.50 for one and honestly that's a little expensive to me for something that does the exact opposite of what it should do.
Maria R.
Melrose Park, IL
I. LOVE. CARMEX.
I could sing praises about this product forever! My sisters buy me Carmex for my birthday or put it in my stocking at Christmas, because I make sure to use it daily.

I’m picky with my lip products, but this is a staple for me. I like to apply it before bed, before I go out in the cold, and right after I’ve been wearing makeup all day. Super moisturizing, and great taste too!
Hadley D.
Carmex is AWFUL for your lips! It's formulated to dry your lips out so you want to use it more often.
It smells good if you like the minty/chemically smell. And it feels good upon application, but that quickly passes.
I do not recommend this brand of lip product at all!
Christine G.
I used to use these a lot when I was younger. It did seem really hydrating at first, but it would make my lips tingle and eventually dry them out. I must have been having some type of reaction to the product which is why I stopped using it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: