BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Nellie M.
This is the best product I have ever used for my lips. Really does the job, I put it on after I scrub my lips and then I keep it on until I'm done with my makeup and by the time I'm done my lips are nice and soft so good cannot stress how good.
Victoria R.
El Paso
This is the ‘ go to ‘ for chapped lips. It can heal within days. Gentle not harsh at all. It’s a bit pricey for something so little but works wonders. I did meet my expectations with this Carmex. I would definitely keep buying Carmex until death
Karen A.
Burlington , WA
The original medicated lip balm. This stuff is moisturizing, but it also smells like medicine. I also am not a fan of using a finger to dip into the product - I feel like this can spread bacteria. This lip balm is readily available at drugstore.
Leena W.
I love this little tub of heaven. I do not use this product for cold sores because I've never had one, but I love the feel of this on my lips. It has a smooth feel and cooling effect. Great for dry chapped lips or to prevent wind burn. Love it.
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO
Life in a bottle. One of my staple lip moisturizers. What would i do without Carmex?! My lips would be a brittle, dry mess! Love all of the products, with they would come out with a lighter scented balm like strawberry. Cherry is a little to pungent for me.
Hannah B.
richmond
This is a purse/backpack/nightstand ESSENTIAL. I grew up with my mom using this and I’ve continued to use it 25 years later. Long lasting, non-greasy, easy to use. I’ve even used it on my raw-nose (think cold and flu season) and on my cuticles!
T H.
Best product ever! I literally use it everyday all day . This product keeps my lips very well hydrated and looking good . It is not expensive it’s east to apply and use , it has very well met my expectations . I do recommend others to use it !
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
Carmex is a necessity lip product to have in your makeup bag. Not only is it perfect for chap lips but also for cold sore relief. I like how carmex leaves the lips with a tingly/ fresh feeling. That’s how you know it’s really working for ya :)
Stacy C.
Soperton, GA
Carmex always brings the best tingle to my lips and adds the best moisture that I’ve ever received from a lip product! Packaging has never been a problem, and I use this every day! Carmex is the best lip product I’ve ever used; I swear by it.
Isabella O.
elgin, IL
Honestly the best lip moisturizer you can buy. I’ve been using it forever and it has never disappointed. I especially love applying it at night so that when I wake up in the morning, my lips are sooo soft and all the dead and dry skin is gone
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: