BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Tasha N.
W Valley City, UT
The original chapstick. When my lips are in serious need of help I always go straight for this brand. They have saved my lips from so many terrible situations. Perfect for sunburnt lips, I always take some with me when I go camping. It’s 911 for my lips.
N A.
Wheeling , IL
I love carmax for my lip needs. They hydrate and make my lips feel so soft and plump. I love how it leaves a tingly feeling. It lets me know I will get good results to nourish my lips. Such a great product I keep these in my car, backpack, diaper bag ❤️
Maya P.
This is the best chapstick, and I 100% recommend it!!! I have gone through lots of chapsticks, and this is the best one! It makes my lips so soft and glossy. I’ve had chapsticks which have made my lips worse after I use it, but Carmex doesn’t do that.
Melinda M.
Cumming, GA
The smell is a little much I well give it that but I have yet to find a lip balm work even half as well for me especially in the winter! Usually after just one application my lips feel so much better and very hydrated. Even the cherry one I like. Weather its in the tube or stick I have found it to be the best one for me. Its not crazy expensive like some brands!
Hayley R.
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar is my go-to bedtime routine chapstick! During the day I prefer not to stick my finger in a jar and put it on my lips, but before going to bed, I know my hands are clean so I don’t mind. The jar lasts so long—probably over a year with fairly regular use. I thought it would never end. The chapstick is thick though and a little greasy. Be careful if you like your bed sheets, as it would probably transfer to your pillowcase, but I’ve never done it myself. It’s usually still on my lips in the morning, so I feel like they got hydrated all night long!
Torri K.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I pick this up from Walgreens and I’ve been using this for a few years now. I love the way it makes my lips feels. It’s easy to apply with no mess. I the packaging is good. I would definitely recommend especially if you wear a lot of Mattie lipstick.
Monique W.
Indianapolis, IN
Carmex in a tub like this is very convenient to use when sharing with others. It mostierizes, protects, and heals just as they say it does. Carmex wears well about half of the day, but because it absorbs into lips so well, I'd recommend reapplying.
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
Let's just face it if it's not broken don't fix it another well strategic marketing genius who has them right at the registers so any and ever drug store you went to cherrys the main. But just try finding the pink lemonade and banana I can't remember if my local drug store it was  CARMEX or another brand.. this is the very best other then 18 abbreva ( severe sores) luckily CARMEX works every time.. if it don't I think ya may want to see a doctor something tells me it's a bit more then CARMEX CAN TREAT
Vy N.
New Orleans
wasn't what i expect to be. when you first apply it on my lips it goes on really smooth and nice but after a while i noticed even though the formula is amazing but it didn't help hydrate my lips . i wouldn't recommend this product to others.
Jessica C.
The best thing about carmex is the tingling sensation. There after the product is very drying to my mouth. If you don't have an issue with dry and cracking lips this product will work just fine. If the issue is the ladder, I wouldn't recommend it
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: