BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
BrittBrat N.
Eastpointe, MI
I can purchase this at my local dollar tree. It works just as good.. if not better than chapstick. It's not heavy on the lips and the container it's in is easy to open and close.. but the lid won't fall off in your purse and collect lint.
Yaqui X.
If you live in dry areas like I do, Carmex is a MUST! Super inexpensive and leaves your lips feelings amazing. You can find carmex at your local shopping store as well! I really do recommend to keep your lips moisturized during the winter!
Stephanie B.
Love this chapstick works wonders. One thing I don’t like is the smell. But other than that it’s really creamy and moisturizing. I’ve bought it multiple times really cheap and great stocking stuffers. Id buy again and recommend to anyone.
Tara C.
W Lafayette, IN
This product WORKS. It is incredibly moisturizing and always cures my chapped lips but WOW is it disgusting. Tastes horrible and smells horrible. But it works wonderfully. I don’t use it regularly, only when my lips really need some help.
Christina A.
Brownsville, TX
For some reason I keep on coming back to this “little guy” chapstick I’ve tried so many but this one will I guess forever be in my life. I love that it’s affordable and keeps your lips mostly all day. I recommend it and you should try it 🙂
Rachel N.
San Diego , CA
I feel like this chap stick really does moisturize my lips. It is thick and creamy. However I just can’t stand the taste! I know it’s minor but it just haunts me when I wear it. Other wise the packaging is fine and it is a decent chapstick
Luci C.
sacramento
There’s nothing like an old school Carmex. I’m sad that they changed the original package but it didn’t change the ingredients. They keep my lips smooth and i don’t know what it is , but it gives a tingly sensations and that right there is what I live for when I pull out my carmex!
Dominique B.
Cincinnati, OH
carmex has ALAWAYS been my goto brand for when my lips are chapped or if i jut needed a little shine. A few things i like about carmex is the quality, it's inexpensive(it's only a dollar at some stores), and rather you buy the jar or the squeeze tube its easy to store in your purse or makeup bag and doesn't take up a lot of room.
Emily R.
San Antonio , TX
Don’t get me wrong, Carmel is effective with chapped lips but I don’t like having to put my finger in the pot to get product and rub it on my lips. The smell is also gross. It’s strong and I don’t like the medicinal/chemical smell all day long.
Katie O.
Metairie, LA
I grew up on this. My grandma and my mom always has one on them. It’s a little to thick and goopy for me personally but it really does get the job done on dry, cracked lips. Can’t go wrong with it but I also like mine to come in a roll on.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: